Carroll

is how i think he will go!

Harper

Taylor Williamson Colo Van Aanholt

Routledge Guthrie Smith Jonas

Nolan

Carroll

That wouldn't be a bad side if you took Nolan out and put Lovenkrands in his place.

I think Hughton will go with a back four of:

Kadar Collo Williamson Van Aanholt

I'd be surprised considering Hughton mentioned after the Crystal Palace game that Kadar was more comfortable after he had been moved from right back to left back.

Agreed. Why would he go for Kadar when he's got a genuine right back available anyway in Ryan Taylor?

Forgot about him

Guest sicko2ndbest

Harper

Nolan

Carroll

That wouldn't be a bad side if you took Nolan out and put Lovenkrands in his place.

I would rather have Nolan there tbh. His best games have come as the second striker as he has less responsibilty in getting back. His finishing is very good as well, especially valuable away from home

Harper

Nolan

Carroll

I would rather have Nolan there tbh. His best games have come as the second striker as he has less responsibilty in getting back. His finishing is very good as well, especially valuable away from home

I like to have quick forwards away from home so we can hit teams on the break, Ranger style. With Nolan and Carroll up front you really need to be playing a pressing game to get the best out of them.

Harper

Nolan

Carroll

Swap Guthrie out for Butt and that's just about there. Guthrie back in on the left if Jonas doesn't make it. Just guessing like but I think Hughton likes to play Butt away from home...God knows why???

Guest sicko2ndbest

The need for pace up front (Lovelypants) is not as pressing if we have 2 quick wide players. Teams had us figured out, manage the left and you cut the supply chain. The signing of Routledge is absolutely huge even for his pace alone. Teams will have to have a re-think

Harper

Nolan

Carroll

Swap Guthrie out for Butt and that's just about there. Guthrie back in on the left if Jonas doesn't make it. Just guessing like but I think Hughton likes to play Butt away from home...God knows why???

I hope to god we don't play Butt and Smith in the middle together :(

It's got to be two at the top. If it isn't two upfront, we'll struggle to win.

If we play one up top we'll only need to score once.

fuck that shit man.. We're better then Leicester in every line, should just play our game, they won't cope with it.. Ranger and Lovenkrands upfront, Guthrie and Smith in CM, Routledge, Jonas on the wings.. Nolan must be dropped for this one.

It didn't work out like that when we played one up front against West Brom, scored 2 and lost.  It didn't work out that way against Barnsley when we scored 2 and drew with them, it didn't work out like that when we scored at Blackpool and lost.

It didn't work out like that when we played one up front against West Brom, scored 2 and lost.  It didn't work out that way against Barnsley when we scored 2 and drew with them, it didn't work out like that when we scored at Blackpool and lost.

That's West Brom for a start off, and we were 4-4-2 against Barnsley - with Pancrate in the side. It worked against Cardiff, Sheffield United and Preston away from home.

Dis is funsies. :razz:

That's West Brom for a start off, and we were 4-4-2 against Barnsley - with Pancrate in the side. It worked against Cardiff, Sheffield United and Preston away from home.

Dis is funsies. :razz:

Who was right wing against Barnsley?  We only had Carroll up front against Barnsley and Leicester have a better home record than Cardiff and Preston and are on a par with Sheffield. 

One up front could work today, I doubt it though.