Leicester City 0-0 Newcastle United - 30/01/10 - Post match reaction from p25

Nate

Absolutely horrific. Hughton got it all wrong. Way to respectful to start with, then ignored the chance to turn the screw after the sending off until the 70th minute.

Yes we have some terrible footballers clogging our team up, but yet again we have been poorly prepared going forward and motivation has been lacking.

Hughton is fine defensively but he is clueless going forward and motivating the team.

How badly will we rue those two points come the end of the season. Second place? third place? if we continue to be so inept going forward we will struggle to reach playoffs.

What's embarrassing is the kneejerk on here. We're not playing good football, sure. But we're getting results and we're still looking comfortable on to of the league headed towards promotion. And I don't care how shit we might play, as long as we pick up enough points along the way. It's obvious we're bound to have a few slip-ups over such a long campaign, but overall we're still doing the biz, be it with shit football or not.

I've defended him but that was Hughton's fault today. A lot of players were shit but a lot of players have been shit in games that we've won.

Fucking disgraceful. The changes should have been made at half-time.

Carroll looks rank at the moment, terrible performance. As usual Butt, Nolan and Smith were poor (Guthrie as well actually).

Can only think that Jonas wasn't able to play at all, in which case he shouldn't have been on the bench.

With a proper 442 with Routledge and Jonas and a decent striker we would have taken all 3 points.

Fucking lazy bastards. No urgency, no desire, no nothing. Hughton is a fucking cunt for not taking Butt off, and I swear to god I hope Butt goes home tonight and shoots himself in the head. Fucking disgraceful, we extend our lead at the top of the table but lose 2 valuable points against the 3rd place WBA.,Fucking joke. I honestly thought we were down to 10 men instead of them.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Spineless gutless useless. From the positivity of yesterday with he possibility of Moses signing to this shit. I don't blame him for choosing wigan

What's embarrassing is the kneejerk on here. We're not playing good football, sure. But we're getting results and we're still looking comfortable on to of the league headed towards promotion. And I don't care how s*** we might play, as long as we pick up enough points along the way. It's obvious we're bound to have a few slip-ups over such a long campaign, but overall we're still doing the biz, be it with s*** football or not.

We can still be upset about that display. The tactics were all wrong. The substitutions were all wrong.

That was the most frustrating game I've watched since Aston Villa away last season.

Van Aanholt and Williamson our best two players, wish we were keeping the former. Have to say Leicester deserved their point the way they played. Which is just another way of saying we were crap, again.

Thought Van Aanholt was ropey as fuck but that's largely because he was our only left-sided player for 80 minutes of the game.

Could Hughton have got anything else wrong today? Barmy.