Twitter

Thespence

Guest BooBoo

Just had a tweet from Mark Bright after winding him up about Uruguay "clearly being the better team".

Fake Andy Townsend- superb!

Sweepstake in the studio on what nationality Marcel Desailly will pretend to be if Ghana go out. I've got Spain.  :lol:

Some of the older big Sam ones. I'm addicted to this.

My mate Fusty Steve says I don't have the guts to shove a Cornetto up my arse. We'll see about that.

Have some of that, Steve. Whether it's mind games, technological prowess or inserting ice creams into my anus - Big Sam can't be beat.

The missus loves my big, thick sausage fingers. Loves it when I use 'em in bed. "Come on, Big Sam," she pleads. "Give us the digitry."

Trying to come up with a nickname for the wife's genitalia. My preferred suggestions so far are "cookie", "elderflower" and "cock-socket".

Dressed like a judge for my walk today. Shouted "overruled!" to any ugly lass I saw and "how do you plead??" to all the foreigners

Came in to the house to find the wife taking a piss in a child's potty. I pretended I was okay with it, but I'm not sure I am.

Fake Andy Townsend- superb!

Sweepstake in the studio on what nationality Marcel Desailly will pretend to be if Ghana go out. I've got Spain.  :lol:

Some of the older big Sam ones. I'm addicted to this.

My mate Fusty Steve says I don't have the guts to shove a Cornetto up my arse. We'll see about that.

Have some of that, Steve. Whether it's mind games, technological prowess or inserting ice creams into my anus - Big Sam can't be beat.

The missus loves my big, thick sausage fingers. Loves it when I use 'em in bed. "Come on, Big Sam," she pleads. "Give us the digitry."

Trying to come up with a nickname for the wife's genitalia. My preferred suggestions so far are "cookie", "elderflower" and "cock-socket".

Dressed like a judge for my walk today. Shouted "overruled!" to any ugly lass I saw and "how do you plead??" to all the foreigners

Came in to the house to find the wife taking a piss in a child's potty. I pretended I was okay with it, but I'm not sure I am.

;D Thats just amazing. Fucking hell

problem with twitter and the like is this fucker who's making everyone laugh is probably a socially retarded recluse sitting being funny and never interacting with real people

Why is that a problem?

problem with twitter and the like is this fucker who's making everyone laugh is probably a socially retarded recluse sitting being funny and never interacting with real people

Why is that a problem?

well it's not for, me i'd imagine it would be for any such dude, or should be

but yeah whatever, lap it up, personally don't see how a dude writing random shit is as funny as is being made out but knock yourselves out

Guest je85

Why is that a problem?

well it's not for, me i'd imagine it would be for any such dude, or should be

but yeah whatever, lap it up, personally don't see how a dude writing random shit is as funny as is being made out but knock yourselves out

It won't be random.

Guest guinness_fiend

problem with twitter and the like is this f***er who's making everyone laugh is probably a socially retarded recluse sitting being funny and never interacting with real people

You mean like forums? ;)

More from TheBig_Sam:

My neighbour's teenage daughter asked me earlier if I was Team Edward or Team Jacob. "Team Away For A Wank," I replied. Silly cow.

Fuck sake. Another text from Kerry Katona. "I miss your kindness and your filthy fingers, Big Sam. Can you lend me a score?". We had a nasty fling last year. She turned up pissed at my house at Xmas, waving a turkey baster & shouting "marinade me fanny, Big Sam!".

When I eat a Walnup Whip I never eat the actual Walnut. I just put them into a bin liner. Been doing this for years now. Never knew what to do with this massive bag of nuts. Until the wife spoke out of turn last night and got a Walnut-based thrashing. No joke.

I just ate a pot of jam with my fingers. My fingers are all sticky but I don't mind cos I really love jam.

I've had an erection since 11.14am. I've had six wanks and three cold showers and I can't get rid of the fucker. I even tried running into the wall full pelt, but it bounced back up like a fucking Weeble. Could have sworn the bastard was smirking at me.

Quality  ;D

TheBig_Sam:

That whining bellend of a milkman called today again, demanding money from me.

He got all up in my grill & yelled: "You owe me £36.86, you fat twat. Milk isn't free. You see me walking about with my own cow, nobhead?"

I put my hand in my pocket & said "Oh yeah, I've got something for you". But then I pull out a middle finger & brandish it in his shit face.

By this stage he's nearly fucking crying. He's shouting "You're a celebrity! You're minted! My kids need new shoes!!". Fucking hilarious.

I ended the altercation in typical fashion. I ripped off my shirt and sang 'Party Hard' by Andrew WK at him. Paying For Milk 0 - 1 Big Sam.