Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Jo has to be an option, even on Loan ala Everton (I know...). Though, his good pre-season form may have made Manchini think twice about allowing him to go, especially with Bellamy and Cruz on the way out.

Jo has to be an option, even on Loan ala Everton (I know...). Though, his good pre-season form may have made Manchini think twice about allowing him to go, especially with Bellamy and Cruz on the way out.

I'd rather have Cruz or Bellamy than Jo. He just seems to awkward on the ball.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'd rather have Cruz or Bellamy than Jo. He just seems to awkward on the ball.

Not sure either of those are an option though, for various reasons. However, even though its a slim option, Jo is still a decent player on his player - better than what we have.

It was in the Sunday Post today that Rangers had turned down the chance to sign Eidur Gudjohnsen on loan because they couldn't afford to pay his wages of £40,000 per week.

Should we be in for him? Got to say, I'd take him in a flash on loan.

It was in the Sunday Post today that Rangers had turned down the chance to sign Eidur Gudjohnsen on loan because they couldn't afford to pay his wages of £40,000 per week.

Nah. Classy player but really not what we need right now.

Nah. Classy player but really not what we need right now.

Aye, polishing a turd and all that.

Guest Heneage

I think he lacks mobility these days and didn't look the same player from his Chelsea days, seemed a bit chunky.

Guest palnese

From our part, Hleb is yours if you take the wages. Herein lies the problem for you I guess.

60-70k a week?