Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Guest kingdawson

I really think you may put a bid in for Keane should you get promoted. Houghton is close with him so i think he'll make him a priority.

Hopefully we make you overpay.

We'd all take Bent and Cana I think.

Hasn't Cana been rubbish for Sunderland? I liked him at Marseille, but it seems he's not been impressive in England. On a side note, I'm glad Mike Ashley did not spend 10 million on M'Bia. His passing has been so bad that we're now using him as a centre back, primarily. Ebondo would have been nice though.

Beckford and Snodgrass would be stupid signings. Hell of a way to prepare for the Premiership, signing players from League 1. If this campaign has shown us anything it's that the gap between the Premiership and the Championship is massive, never mind League 1. The money could fetch better elsewhere.

There are always players in lower leagues who can cut it in the big leagues, and better we take a chance at team and see if they can or not, than someone else doing it and them becoming world beaters.

That said, I'd not pay silly money for them.

It's a decent risk to take, but as you say it's all about the price. I would not want to pay more than 2 or 3 million combined for these unproven players. Thing is we need quite a few players and can't really afford too many risks.

Ok here goes:

From teams that could be relegated this season

Hull City - Bullard

Burnley - Eagles, Fletcher

Wigan - Moses, N'Zogbia

Wolves - Doyle

Bolton - Taylor, Klasnic, Knight

Portsmouth-Prince Boateng

Sunderland - Nee f***er

Bullard? Sicknote man

Nzogbia will not come back.

Doyle and the Bolton ones could be a canny shout though

I do rate Klasnic, but isn't he 30?

Also he is on loan from Nantes. Although they would happily loan or sell him since they are having a shit season in Ligue 2.

Guest Roger Kint

Bikey from Burnley for a cut-price midfielder with energy.

I'd take him.

I couldnt even tell you who their other CM is and and i would take him too above the motion sickness sufferers we have ;D

Guest bobthemag

Ok here goes:

Hull City - Bullard

Wigan - Moses, N'Zogbia

Wolves - Doyle

Sunderland - Nee f***er

why was he allowed to go

Ok here goes:

Hull City - Bullard

Wigan - Moses, N'Zogbia

Wolves - Doyle

Sunderland - Nee f***er

why was he allowed to go

because he's a cunt!

Christopher Eagles for sure. Maybe Darren Ambrose if he'd come back. Long shot but if West Brom fail to gain promotion we should go all out for Dorrans.

He seems to be on the bench alot for Burnley. Hardly set the world alight this season either. I agree with Yorkie too, the difference between a good championship player and a decent prem player is massive, some cope alright, some dont. There are countless players that based on their performances in the championship look like they'd be able to cope in the premier league, but just never do.

Anybody seen much of Charlie Adam for Blackpool - top scorer of the Championship from midfield.

I remember that he couldn't hack it at Rangers.

I think he did hack at it Rangers for a while, but eventually fell off the radar there when his form went bad.  Seems to be running things at Blackpool though.  Olly must have done a good job in making him believe in himself again.  Maybe a big ask to go up a division though.