Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I suppose it's not surprising that a web forum quickly becomes a kangaroo court, but let's be honest - nobody has any hard facts or evidence as to what actually happened.

IF a violent act took place it could be an unprovoked attack, a provoked attack or even self defence. No one knows, so it may be best to defer judgement until we all know a little bit more.

Don't expect the local media to show any such restrain however, no doubt the mackem biased Look North will be giving it both barrels with an article full of conjecture and hearsay but NO facts, while making it seem as if Newcastle is the only club where such disagreements occur. 

Yer wha? :lol:

I like to play the "media hate us" card as much as the next guy but Look North dedicate hours to us and seconds to the Mackems.

I suppose it's not surprising that a web forum quickly becomes a kangaroo court, but let's be honest - nobody has any hard facts or evidence as to what actually happened.

IF a violent act took place it could be an unprovoked attack, a provoked attack or even self defence. No one knows, so it may be best to defer judgement until we all know a little bit more.

Don't expect the local media to show any such restrain however, no doubt the mackem biased Look North will be giving it both barrels with an article full of conjecture and hearsay but NO facts, while making it seem as if Newcastle is the only club where such disagreements occur. 

I like to play the "media hate us" card as much as the next guy but Look North dedicate hours to us and seconds to the Mackems.

Soooo... pretty much like your average Sunderland supporter then.  :pow:

Guest firetotheworks

Cash in on them both.

We've got Kadar and Ranger anyways.

Who also still get's into trouble.

Cash in on them both.

We've got Kadar and Ranger anyways.

Alright our youngsters are not bad, but you have far too much faith in them. Hughton did the same mistake in the carling cup. I very much doubt Ranger and Kadar have the same mentality as Taylor and Carroll, after all, Kadar and Ranger are still developing.

Unless you were taking the piss :fishing:

Soooo... pretty much like your average Sunderland supporter then:pow:

Very astute observation that  ;D. They possibly do spend more time on us but seem ro revel in putting a negative slant on anything Newcastle. Let's see how they, and their ITV counterparts run this one tonight and how much, if any, of their "news" story is fact.

Aye seems Carroll will play, shocking like if he does.

Sets a very bad example to the rest of the squad and youth players.

I guess we can say when he punched him he did not know he was gonna break his jaw, had it remained one punch that did no damage little would be made of it.

The press will be alover it now though and its not what we need with a game tonight then a massive game vs Forrest on Monday.

I do not care what Taylor said to him it DOES NOT MATTER he CANNOT go breaking team mates jaws, he has to be sacked or at the very least transfer listed.

The ONLY way he stays if if Taylor is 100% okay with it and the 2 can make up, even if that happens the punishment from the club have to be very severe.

Hilarious Skrg, you do this for every 'story of shame' that comes out of Barrack Road, but strangely enough, your crusade for morale superiority and human decency goes unnoticed by the king-makers in the glass tower. When will you accept that the life of a Premiership professional footballer is riddled with the type of immoral and indecent activity that has plagued our society for the last twenty years?

Carroll and Taylor had some sort of fight, it's not up to the fans to be judge and jury, nor should we really be bothered about what goes on at Longbenton, so long as the 'culprits' are putting their shift in at SJP.

Those of you joining Skrg on his crusade should take a step back and :facepalm: some of your posts. It's like reading the Daily Mail. Especially Hakka.

What are you on about???  I have never read such a load of rubbish in one post.

Are you struggling to understand the joined up sentences? I can break it down if you like...

Chris Hughton is the manager, he makes the decisions as he sees fit in order to manage his squad. Coming down hard on Carroll, as many on here are suggesting, could be detrimental to the squad or certain key players. We don't know this, only Hughton knows.

If you don't like Andy Carroll, or any of our other players, feel free not to get his name printed on your shirt, or sing his name when he next plays and scores.

No trouble with joined up sentences here.

Essentially what you are saying is that this kind of behaviour can be tolerated as long as the team is doing ok.  I'll keep this simple for you.  No, it can't be tolerated.

Wind your neck in Mark, I was commenting on the horrendous overreaction taking place.

We've no idea what happened, so God knows why people feel they need to jump on their moral high horses and call for heads to roll (metaphorically speaking).

It's down to Taylor, Carroll, the staff and players, the club, and if it comes to it, the law. Whatever is decided is good for me, if that means Carroll stays, then that's great.

I guess we can say when he punched him he did not know he was gonna break his jaw, had it remained one punch that did no damage little would be made of it.

The press will be alover it now though and its not what we need with a game tonight then a massive game vs Forrest on Monday.

Fucking hell, if any of them had him down as a role model before this weekend society has some major fucking problems.

Fucking hell, if any of them had him down as a role model before this weekend society has some major fucking problems.

:lol: true .... but I mean more in the way of if he can do it and get away with it so why should they fear doing the same kind of thing.

Holly (one of my labradors) was telling me just now she thinks Taylor was working on his "diving like I've been shot" routine 'cos so far it's been looking gash. He suggested the tough guy take a pop at him to see if he could get out of the way but unfortunately it's as gash as ever.

Surely Carroll is innocent till proven guilty!  the club are having an internal investigation but haven't felt the need to suspend him while they carry out the investigation so as a result if he's fit to play he should play.

I was trying to grow my hair just like his.  :weep:

Little bird tells me that Carroll is set to play tonight after all but Enrique is out.

So was it Jose who chinned Taylor after all ?

I'm really disappointed in Taylor letting a Spaniard do him. Soft tw@t.

Right. The '@' is an "at" sign. It means "at". If you're gonna avoid writing TWAT for some inexplicable reason, then please do it properly for fucks sake.

TW@T = TWATT = Hilarious surname.

TW@ = TWAT = Vicious insult.

:lol: true .... but I mean more in the way of if he can do it and get away with it so why should they fear doing the same kind of thing.

Again, I'd like to think most of them will realise that's not the way things work.

Surely Carroll is innocent till proven guilty!  the club are having an internal investigation but haven't felt the need to suspend him while they carry out the investigation so as a result if he's fit to play he should play.

Not round here mate, we have a lynch mob on permanant standby.

Just wait until Sunday when Neil (sorry I can't be arsed to look for news, but here are even more of MY opinions) Farringdon lets loose to his Sunday Sun readers.