Sunderland...

Heron

Might have got away with a 2-0 yesterday but it was a performance on a par with the seven goal thrashing Everton gave them last year.

Worrying. Especially considering how much the fat Geordie lad has spent on squad players and salaries.

Still it's doing a lot of good for Tyneside's property market and economy in general, if nowt else.

Guest Geordie Magpie

To have so much hate for someone you've never met just because they support a different football team just sums those people up. No wonder they can never be arsed to get jobs, they spend all their energy on NUFC and Geordies.  :facepalm:

I work with a complete moron who is a Sunderland supporter. Every time they are playing we get the idiot coming into work with his mascot bear and shouting "Red and white army" as he makes derogatory remarks about Geordie's and Newcastle  :rolleyes: I wish I could projectile vomit onto him, seriously, can't bide people like that.

He had a few days off work with "the skitters" after the 5-1 win though  ;D

Heh heh' date=' you'll love this lads - I've just been to Tesco and this Mag was looking for some custard creams and asked a shelf stacker if they had any. He was told there wasn't any left and he'd have to get bourbons instead. After they both turned round and looked at me strangely because I loudly shouted "Gerrin, ha'way the lads!" I stopped my 20-minute stalking of the Mag and did a lap of honour round the meat counter. I was then asked to leave. [/quote']