Sunderland...

Heron

I think they'll get the result at their place this season. The fact it's the second game of the season and we're starting with a lot of premier league newbies is going to make it difficult for us.  :undecided:

Dem Maggies is well scared marra, fucking green cunts....

Don't give them the ammo :lol:

I think they'll get the result at their place this season. The fact it's the second game of the season and we're starting with a lot of premier league newbies is going to make it difficult for us.  :undecided:

Dem Maggies is well scared marra, fucking green cunts....

Don't give them the ammo :lol:

It's Sunderland man, it's like giving a loaded gun to a blind person. With no hands.

We'll do fine really, Ben Arfa is going to do cute french poops all over their faces  :smitten:

Guest BooBoo

Some reports saying David Vaughan is going to sign for them.

Is Bruce hell bent on signing an entire new team?

O'Shea is nothing to get excited about like, textbook example of a very limited player who has been made to look decent by having Alex Ferguson as his boss for a long time.

He'll not be a disaster or anything, but I do know if it was us signing him I'd be disappointed we weren't aiming a bit higher.

My Man U mates told me Nicky Butt was a great signing for us at the time. Smith too.

:suicide:

I thought Smith was a good signing.

:blush:

Same :blush: :blush:

I thought he was an awful buy from the start. I'm so great.

Dong-Won, Gardner, Larsson, Westwood, Wickham, Brown, O'Shea and still talk of Vaughan and Gibson.

I would be gutted if that was our signings for the summer tbh

Wow, when you list them all like that it just reads like... grey. Mundane, average, ordinary. And to think that two Man U castoffs raise the level up to mediocre!

I'll add my voice to those saying if we'd signed that lot I'd be ropeable.

Guest Haris Vuckic

If we'd spent money on O'Shea and Brown I would be gutted. Chances are it's decent money, 3-4 year deals and big wages. 31 and 30 years old respectably and I don't rate either.

O'Shea will improve their defense, not sure about Brown though. Gardner will improve their midfield, not sure about the rest. Migniolet (sp?) looked like a decent keeper last year, as is Gordon so I don't know why they went for Westwood. Dong-Won I haven;t got a clue about and Wickham will be unlikely to cause a huge impact in his first season. They'll stay up, mid-table I recon. Some decent signings tbh.