Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

Am I missing something here? Outside of Sessegnon and Gyan that team looks like complete and utter s***.

Bit strong. Defence looks reasonably solid to me. The problem though that they have IMO and have had for a good couple of years is a completely inbalanced side, still no natural left back or left winger.

Aye, can't disagree with that, I've got a feeling we will have a left winger soon though, hopefully it's by next week.

I know you lot don't have a left back at the moment, but IMO whoever you bring in might have an easy introduction to Premier League life next week. Whoever it is will be up against Larsson and he is not the sort of midfielder who is going to try and beat the full back, and he could have a comfortable afternoon.

Guest Wearside

Do you really think Cattermole is likely to play? Vaughan injured?

No chance at all that Bruce would drop Cattermole, he is his blue eyed boy and if he is fit, he starts. Personally I'd have Vaughan or Colback ahead of him but no chance as long as Bruce is manager. He is a liability and as soon as he recieves his customary yellow yard, he may aswell not be on the field as he goes missing and is petrified to tackle after his 2 red cards early doors last season.

Am I missing something here? Outside of Sessegnon and Gyan that team looks like complete and utter s***.

Bit strong. Defence looks reasonably solid to me. The problem though that they have IMO and have had for a good couple of years is a completely inbalanced side, still no natural left back or left winger.

Brown will spend half the season injured though. Putting Bramble in there is just asking for trouble.

The midfield looks incredibly average. Really looking forward to the derby after seeing that team.

I sincerely hope Sunderland win tomorrow.

Best of luck to them.

:nope: Agree with the Liverpool hate, but Sunderland will be much closer rivals in terms of league position this year. A Liverpool win would be more beneficial to NUFC and at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I sincerely hope Sunderland win tomorrow.

Best of luck to them.

Why? Liverpool all the way for me.

I am usually apathhtic towards Sunderland, but I am irrationally irked at Liverpool these days. Also I know some Liverpool supporters that are irritating.

was looking on redcafe earlier and the amount of people who have listed Sunderland as their team to watch this season is incredible. they look shit! suppose it is all those man utd rejects ending up there.

I think a lot of people on the outside looking at them are forgetting that they have lost the loan players welbeck,onuha as well as selling bent and Henderson, I'm not saying there doomed but I don't think they are stronger than last season at all