Sunderland...

Heron

There back four still wont be as stong as ours, they certaintly wont be as good in midfield and it's only really up front where they may have owt bettter - but I have faith in Demba Ba being as good - if not better than their shower.

So lets get this right.

You have a better defence.

You have a better midfield.

You have better forwards.

Amazing,simply amazing how you continually conspire to finish below us year after year.

Lets get one thing very,very clear,Newcastle do not have a forward anywhere near the class of Gyan and I mean not even close.

You might not either if Gyan gets his way

:troll: :troll:

There back four still wont be as stong as ours, they certaintly wont be as good in midfield and it's only really up front where they may have owt bettter - but I have faith in Demba Ba being as good - if not better than their shower.

So lets get this right.

Amazing,simply amazing how you continually conspire to finish below us year after year.

Lets get one thing very,very clear,Newcastle do not have a forward anywhere near the class of Gyan and I mean not even close.

:smug:

So lets get this right.

Exceptional bumping that! :lol: :clap:

Bruce seemed pretty dejected about the whole thing.

Watching the game now, should be nice to see Sturridge and Mata run the show. McManaman referred to Bendtner saying he could do well as the big dog in a... lesser team.

Originally Posted by clyde View Post

he tweeted the other night that he had been to tesco's or summit for his groceries, there's nee way he will have gone to the UAE with a fridge full of groceries in like.

It's only a loan. Could have asked the neighbours to water them while he's gone.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=626482&page=5#ixzz1XYfnRqLz

:dowie:

Originally Posted by clyde View Post

he tweeted the other night that he had been to tesco's or summit for his groceries, there's nee way he will have gone to the UAE with a fridge full of groceries in like.

It's only a loan. Could have asked the neighbours to water them while he's gone.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=626482&page=5#ixzz1XYfnRqLz

:dowie:

A clear joke like

I'm not sure what to say to this

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport//tm_headline=asamoah-gyan-will-get-back-on-track-bruce%26method=full%26objectid=29396100%26siteid=72703-name_page.html

Asamoah Gyan will get back on track - Bruce

* by James Hunter, Evening Chronicle

* Sep 10 2011

STEVE BRUCE hopes Asamoah Gyan will return to form after the pair held clear-the-air talks last week.

The Sunderland boss is convinced Gyan’s head was turned – and his form affected – by the attention he received in the wake of his last-gasp equaliser for Ghana against England at Wembley in March.

Sunderland’s £13m record buy has been at the centre of transfer rumours ever since, with Spanish giants Real Madrid, Premier League high-fliers Spurs and Turkish sides Galatasaray and Fenerbahce all linked with the 25-year-old.

Bruce said: “I had a sit down with Asamoah this week and we had a proper talk about his situation.

“He hasn’t been his normal self this season, he’s been poor if I’m honest. In my opinion, it’s all the talk about potential transfers that’s done it.

“I don’t think his head has really been right since the England game at Wembley when he scored and was the centre of attention.

“I think he had his head turned when he read in the next few weeks about lottery-winning moves to this club or that club. I saw Real Madrid mentioned, Bayern Munich, Valencia and it was all rubbish.

“And then the other week we had to put with all talks of Turkish clubs coming in for him because their window closes a week after everyone else’s.

“It was all absolute rubbish and I don’t think some of the people who surround him have done him any favours.

“I told him I wanted to see the old Asamoah Gyan again, and I think I will.

“I thought it was best to have a heart-to-heart with him and try to work things through.

“He’s completely free to concentrate on his football now and we’ll be helping him do that. The thing that will put a smile on his and on all our faces is for him to be scoring goals again and enjoying himself on the pitch.â€