Sunderland...

Heron

What was the everton penalty incident?

Osman took a shot, kicked the ground. Got a penalty. :yao:

At least they can console themselves that it was a genuine mistake. Unlike the one Larsson conned for them recently which was blatant unashamed cheating.

Absolutely no way was our penalty an actual penalty, but I like how this will overshadow the fact Sunderland absolutely didn't deserve to win that game. Indeed their goal was rather fluky, deflecting in off Distin. In no way was a draw an unjust result for Sunderland; indeed if anyone was "deserving" of winning, it was without a question us.

A rare fortuitous decision for us after numerous awful decisions going against us this season so far.

Absolutely no way was our penalty an actual penalty, but I like how this will overshadow the fact Sunderland absolutely didn't deserve to win that game. Indeed their goal was rather fluky, deflecting in off Distin. In no way was a draw an unjust result for Sunderland; indeed if anyone was "deserving" of winning, it was without a question us.

A rare fortuitous decision for us after numerous awful decisions going against us this season so far.

Makes up for the one you didn't get against us. The fates have made things even :troll:

If it wasn't a pen, then it's definitely unjust. :troll:

I know plenty of people here have picked up on it before, and I've noticed it countless times myself over the years... How can they not deal with all the rubbish getting blown around the pitch? Its ridiculous, surely the club themselves would want to fix this?

Edit: and since I've been writing this theres been 2 posts regarding this!