Sunderland...

Heron

I wish they'd clean the frontage of the gallowgate because that is where everyone gets their pics taken and visit when coming to Newcastle, shearers bar and the club shop windows and marble is filthy! Other than that I love the colour scheme at st James and would hate to have black and White seats, dunno why like ha

I wish they'd clean the frontage of the gallowgate because that is where everyone gets their pics taken and visit when coming to Newcastle, shearers bar and the club shop windows and marble is filthy! Other than that I love the colour scheme at st James and would hate to have black and White seats, dunno why like ha

i've been saying for ages that the outside of SJP would look better if done up a bit (flags,murals etc) as it is so visible from so many approaches. (i was sat with some cockneys on the train into nerwcastle and if you sit in the right place you get a fantastic view of SJP just before you cross the water and heard "faakin 'ell, that does lak faakin good dont it")

Do they now think they're the next big thing in Korea now they've signed that one lad? Just like they thought they were the absolute heartbeat of Africa when they signed Gyan?

Mind I think SJP is looking a bit worse for the ware these days. It looks dirty and drab. There needs to be some black and white seats and a lick of paint here and there for me just to brighten it up.

Its noticable that Ashley has gave up completely on none essential maintainance.

Mind I think SJP is looking a bit worse for the ware these days. It looks dirty and drab. There needs to be some black and white seats and a lick of paint here and there for me just to brighten it up.

Its noticable that Ashley has gave up completely on none essential maintainance.

Thats what happens when you're skint.

They now have a thread about how they should sign Jisung Park :facepalm:

Man, I've really got to stop browsing that place.

they want to be carefull, they'll have too many oriental style players soon

Doesn't take much to do a bit of jetwashing. Any building needs a bit of and polish now and then, yet there are parts of SJP which probably haven't been touched in a decade.

Sadly Ashley's idea of smartening up the outside of St James' would seem to include his company red and blue logo being slagged all over the place..........  I would rather the outside stayed as it is to be honest.........

Guest neesy111

Some complete utter bullshite about SJP looking drab and that, just to have another dig at Ashley.  SJP actually is better these days as we have one of the best pitches in the country now which doesn't look like a rugby pitch in January.

Some complete utter bullshite about SJP looking drab and that, just to have another dig at Ashley.  SJP actually is better these days as we have one of the best pitches in the country now which doesn't look like a rugby pitch in January.

It needs a wesh.

I like this:

I wouldnt go to benidorm..you run the chance of bumping into fat mag tramps

Mackems are of course, world renowned for holidaying in classy places , such as the French Riveria, Sardinia and the galapogos Islands .

Guest Chubby Jason

Yes. I live in Manchester and refuse to associate with those who do not support NUFC. This is why I live alone and must contend with crippling obesity.