Sunderland...

Heron

Bendtner is a better footballer than Bent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...I'm well biased in hating him because he's both Danish and playing for Sunderland, though. But still.

Thank god. I thought I was the only one hating Denmark  :lol: :lol:

Bendtner is a better footballer than Bent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...I'm well biased in hating him because he's both Danish and playing for Sunderland, though. But still.

Thank god. I thought I was the only one hating Denmark  :lol: :lol:

I can't imagine the kind of hate I'd feel if Sunderland ever signed a Japanese player.

I'd grudgingly accept Sunderland getting a point if it meant we could be 2nd for a week.

We'd be there for a fortnight thanks to the international break, I'd definitely accept a Sunderland win or draw for that.

And a result could keep Agent Bruce in charge for a good while longer!

I'd grudgingly accept Sunderland getting a point if it meant we could be 2nd for a week.

We'd be there for a fortnight thanks to the international break, I'd definitely accept a Sunderland win or draw for that.

it's a tricky one like, man united still haven't got the stuffing they got in the derby out of their system yet and i'd love to see them unload it all on sunderland but as you say a top-2 clash with man city is a canny nice idea

Sunday night could realistically end up something like this if they drew...

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7049/tableho.jpg

Us second, Sunderland still in the shit...perfect. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Would you not prefer going to City though for a top two clash? Fuck Sunderland man, they'll get many a dicking from now to May, we can't say same about being 2nd.

Dunno like, remember the last time the top two played each other this season? ;D

On Saturday we may well have layed the ghosts of the past to rest, but it was not through aggression or hatred... we did it in the Sunderland way by saluting the new king.

In Connor Wickham we have a new breed of player. One who signed for us not out of financial gain, a man even prepared to overlook our current oafish managers hereditary flaws as he could see the greater picture. He signed for us due to an ideal, that the mackem way is the way of life. Our values are consistent and have been since our glorious birth. We believe in democracy, community, dignity and the purity of the game.

We have a talent here, make no mistake about it, he carries a wise head on his young shoulders. We vanquished the demons of B*nt by believing in ourselves again and the glory of SAFC.

:spit:

Would you not prefer going to City though for a top two clash? Fuck Sunderland man, they'll get many a dicking from now to May, we can't say same about being 2nd.

Dunno like, remember the last time the top two played each other this season? ;D

The away team won 6-1

I'd fucking take that like

If we do beat Everton, a shock win for them here would be best all round I think. Two in a row for Brucie should keep him in the job into the New Year and them keeping us second would be sweet.

After the 1-6 last time at Old Trafford, you'd expect them to come out all guns firing. If its Kieran Richardson at left back, Nani should have a field day.