Sunderland...

Heron

I assume that they do realise that Jeff Brown and that other bint that does the sport on Look North are both Sunderland fans...........

If there was going to be any bias then surely it would be towards their club rather than ours.

Sadly - apart from criminal activity - there is not much to report relating to Sunderland that anyone other than a filthy, unwashed, thick apology of a human being from mackemland would have even the slightest remote interest in hearing about...

Vaughans goal also far superior. A better keeper would have got to Cabayes. No keeper in the world would have saved our 2

probably agree tbh. gardner's fk was ridiculous and cabaye's free kick was a lot easier to save that vaughan's goal

Vaughans goal also far superior. A better keeper would have got to Cabayes. No keeper in the world would have saved our 2

Vaughan's was wind-assisted, a freak goal, whereas Cabaye's was purely good technique. By that logic, we should be hailing Tim Howard as a long shot genius.

Guest Randy Savage

Jesus wept there's some bitterness on here!

And if you take everything said on the SMB seriously, then you're as bad as some on there. Most SAFC fans I've spoke to haven't heard of the place and many more avoid it like the plague.

I go on, as it is incredibly addictive for some reason, but I take everything with a huge pinch of salt.

Vaughn's a decent striker of the ball, bit silly to write off as luck. O'Neil playing him more will improve them a lot, tied together that Blackpool side last season, Bruce was a huge idiot to leave him on the bench.

Guest Randy Savage

Yeh despite offside goals & him putting 10 men behind the ball against City.

It was 11 actually, with Cattermole,as always, just kicking anything that moves.

Absolute unashamed tripe.

Cattermole has been far more disciplined under O'Neill and was superb last Sunday. Read any newspaper report of the game and they'll agree. As for our tactics, MO'N got them spot on. Men behind the ball when defending, then look to counterattack with speed. We had the best chances of the game if anything (Bendtner 1st half, Sessegnon and Ji in the 2nd). Man City had masses of possession, but we restricted them to low percentage shots from the edge of the box. Very rarely did they cut through us. It should also be said our team (defence) was completely patched up (two midfielders at full back and the cryogenically frozen for 18 months Matt Kilgallon playing the majority of the game).

As for the offside goal (Ji), well, I think we deserved a little bit of luck after the shocking penalty awarded against us vs Everton.

Vaughn's a decent striker of the ball, bit silly to write off as luck. O'Neil playing him more will improve them a lot, tied together that Blackpool side last season, Bruce was a huge idiot to leave him on the bench.

Always said Vaughan was their best signing of the summer (Probably wrong like, I never expected Larsson to impact like he has). Just a case of Bruce having no idea how to get the best out of him as was the case with most of their players. He's a cultured little player, the goblin.

Guest Randy Savage

Always said Vaughan was their best signing of the summer (Probably wrong like, I never expected Larsson to impact like he has). Just a case of Bruce having no idea how to get the best out of him as is the case with most of their players. He's a cultured little player, the goblin.

Super little footballer. Very underrated (the complete opposite to the ridiculously overhyped Charlie Adam).

Guest Randy Savage

Vaughan's was wind-assisted, a freak goal, whereas Cabaye's was purely good technique. By that logic, we should be hailing Tim Howard as a long shot genius.

Pint of bitter marra?

Always said Vaughan was their best signing of the summer (Probably wrong like, I never expected Larsson to impact like he has). Just a case of Bruce having no idea how to get the best out of him as is the case with most of their players. He's a cultured little player, the goblin.

Super little footballer. Very underrated (the complete opposite to the ridiculously overhyped Charlie Adam).

Did the donkey work for Adam last season. Adam has began to look poor now he doesn't have Lucas helping him out in midfield.

Guest Randy Savage

Pint of bitter marra?

So you've come on here just to insult people? Oh the irony.

Tell me where I have 'insulted' somebody.

If I say 'you're a ****,' that's an insult, but I have not done anything like that, so stop talking bollocks. 

Guest Randy Savage

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2410/1302750055ae17eb1f5a.jpg

Far from it.

My wife and I have a 10 month old (ask Otter if you don't believe me) so I have had better things to do with my time than come on here marra. It's not like I've started posted when you're really struggling.

I have a couple of sensible posts I'd like to put up, but I need to boost my post numbers to 100 first.

Guest Randy Savage

Tell me where I have 'insulted' somebody.

If I say 'you're a ****,' that's an insult, but I have not done anything like that, so stop talking bollocks. 

Swearing isn't the only way to insult someone! :lol:

Acting like a 10 year old quoting people and suggesting they're bitter etc.

Try lowering the bad attitude/poor tone and you'll be accepted far easier.

I'm a big fan of mackems being on this board...but by accusing people of being bitter (yeh right :lol:) then you're not exactly being humble to new people...are you?

May just be your sense of humour...which is fine. But at least approach new people with humility before letting loose.

I just thought somebody talking about Vaughan's goal and talking about wind assistance sounded bitter that's all. I wouldn't be so petty as to put down Cabaye's goal, which was likewise superb, although not quite as good as Gardner's ;-) , in my humble opinion of course.