Sunderland...

Heron

Espn Classic. Own Goals and Gaffes III

"Titus Bramble. U21 international and all round nice guy :)

Proof that even the premier leagues finest can have an off day"

Then they go on to show about 5 clips in a row of Titus messing up :lol:

lovely clip of Amdy Faye attempting to play a delicate crossfield ball for us, and hitting Juan Pablo Angel in the face from point blank range.

Few fans ringing up on Real phone in like they are heading for europe, should have won today, had the chances etc. Others ringing up saying next 2 are big are they are back in the shite. All having a go at Bendtner.

Yep, the scum had 2 fantastic chances with Gardner and Bendtner late on, but before that Chelsea had 21 shots at them. Cunts.

Few fans ringing up on Real phone in like they are heading for europe, should have won today, had the chances etc. Others ringing up saying next 2 are big are they are back in the shite. All having a go at Bendtner.

Yep, the scum had 2 fantastic chances with Gardner and Bendtner late on, but before that Chelsea had 21 shots at them. Cunts.

They were well worth a point. Chelsea had loads of shots but hardly created any clear cut chances. McClean, Gardner and Bendtner all had clear cut chances.

Few fans ringing up on Real phone in like they are heading for europe, should have won today, had the chances etc. Others ringing up saying next 2 are big are they are back in the s****. All having a go at Bendtner.

Yep, the scum had 2 fantastic chances with Gardner and Bendtner late on, but before that Chelsea had 21 shots at them. c***s.

They were well worth a point. Chelsea had loads of shots but hardly created any clear cut chances. McClean, Gardner and Bendtner all had clear cut chances.

BAN HIM! [/RAWK user] :D

Few fans ringing up on Real phone in like they are heading for europe, should have won today, had the chances etc. Others ringing up saying next 2 are big are they are back in the s****. All having a go at Bendtner.

Yep, the scum had 2 fantastic chances with Gardner and Bendtner late on, but before that Chelsea had 21 shots at them. c***s.

BAN HIM! [/RAWK user] :D

I did feel a bit sick writing it.

Their defenders seem to be very well rehearsed in holding their arms up in orchestrated innocence when they commit fouls inside the box.

How Cattermole stays on the pitch as he charges round the midfield commiting GBH on anything that moves,post Kompany, is quite amazing.

Guest Roger Kint

just saw on rtg a thread about "mag on facebook"...is that the new "mag at work"?

Not related but actually just saw a mackem on FB say 'Who was above u last season? Best day of my life'

What are these morons on?

just saw on rtg a thread about "mag on facebook"...is that the new "mag at work"?

Not related but actually just saw a mackem on FB say 'Who was above u last season? Best day of my life'

What are these morons on?

tbf when we finished above them, it was the best day of me life...and when we do it this season, itll be the best day of me life...and when i get a sandwich later, itll make today the best day of me life...