Sunderland...

Heron

So if Quinn says we're in for Nzog and Defoe then we're in for them.

If Quinn says we're not in for Nzon and Defoe than we're just playing a a game but we're still in for them.

Am I understanding correctly that, for some posters, there is no option that means we're not in for them?

Least one of them can see it.  No matter what actually happens in the real world some of them will concoct some fantasy to keep their delusions going.

To be fair, they never owned Welbeck or Onuoha anyway.

Isn't that the point though? they aren't going any further forward than where they were last season.

Our survey says... "ding"

They believe they are building a squad that will compete for europe when infact they have ust side-stepped, if not gone backwards.

They may improve before the window closes, but as of yet this whole rush of joy is a bit immature.

Basically all of our French players will go missing, Cabaye is s****, Ben Arfa is overated, Tiote is overated.

They are in for a shock - our midfield will dominate theirs.

They keep on using the whole "there players were too nasty last year, but now all those players have gone and they are full of French puffs". In reality Nolan is the only one who has gone, Barton and Tiote (who absolutely dominated the midfield) are still here, and Cabaye is apparently a bit of a 'hard lad' aswel from what i've read.

Every mackem i know is getting massively carried away again, setting themselves up.

its fucking crazy, they are like poor bastards who suffer years of Famine, finally taste a macdonalds, and think its Caviar.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Basically all of our French players will go missing, Cabaye is s****, Ben Arfa is overated, Tiote is overated.

They keep on using the whole "there players were too nasty last year, but now all those players have gone and they are full of French puffs". In reality Nolan is the only one who has gone, Barton and Tiote (who absolutely dominated the midfield) are still here, and Cabaye is apparently a bit of a 'hard lad' aswel from what i've read.

Apparently Cabaye plays as a holding midfielder but with a lot of lay offs/switches, assists etc etc

Apparently Cabaye plays as a holding midfielder but with a lot of lay offs/switches, assists etc etc

Didn't he get an impressive amount of goals the season before last too? Seems to be a bit of an all rounder.

Every mackem i know is getting massively carried away again, setting themselves up.

its fucking crazy, they are like poor bastards who suffer years of Famine, imagine they have finally tasted a macdonalds, and think its Caviar, turns out it was a mirage.

FYP.

Didn't he get an impressive amount of goals the season before last too? Seems to be a bit of an all rounder.

Sexy as fuck too.

Sexy as fuck too.

:snod:

Their current signings just stink of the Carr's, Butt's and Smith's we made in rwecent seasons which ultimately lead to our relegation.

It's like Pards said recently about what we were aaiming to do in the market.  We're looking at taking a risk that might take us on to the next level. We may fall on our faces but we are going to try something different.  The Mackems are pretty much accepting mid table security with their signings.  That might be a good move - we'll see......

Yes, it seems to be a forum full of 90% mongs but am I right in thinking this is their logic?

Foreign player signs for SAFC: an exciting prospect, love the ambition the club is showng.

For NUFC: lol what a flop he's going to be

SAFC pay a big wage/transfer fee: this is a clear message we mean business

NUFC do the same: look at them wasting money, will they ever learn?

SAFC look for a cheap deal: look at Quinn, Short and Bruce sensibly managing our club, they're class.

NUFC do the same: LOL no money hahahahaha

Quinn says they're going for a player: Get in, we're after that player.

Says they're not after that player: Get in, we're after that player, ol' Niall playing games!

Yes, it seems to be a forum full of 90% mongs but am I right in thinking this is their logic?

Foreign player signs for SAFC: an exciting prospect, love the ambition the club is showng.

SAFC look for a cheap deal: look at Quinn, Short and Bruce sensibly managing our club, they're class.

Says they're not after that player: Get in, we're after that player, ol' Niall playing games!

Nailed it tbh

You missed:

NUFC buy a player linked with both clubs: we stepped aside to let them get him.

SAFC buy a player linked with both clubs: we beat NUFC to his signature.

Have you noticed they have totally forgotten they were in for Demba Ba?

Why would they remember? They have Asamoah Gyan who despite having a worse goals to game ratio than Ba is better than any striker we have!

They weren't, Niall confirmed this. West Ham just reported them for the shits and giggles, silly West Ham.

Aye, that's pretty much their mentality.

Why would they remember? They have Asamoah Gyan who despite having a worse goals to game ratio than Ba is better than any striker we have!

barely better than our dear Shola

f***ing hell. When will these f***ing bamps learn? Every f***ing year they rehash the same tripe and manage to look like bigger c***s than the last year.

If we got dicked rotten every derby day, then I'd be cautious about bigging up our chances. They are just setting themselves up to look like bigger c***-rags, which is fine by me, but I can't understand the logic at all ( unsuprisingly).

I utterly detest these c***s, and I'd be devastated if I lived in Sunderland, or had any reason to be there. Horrible place. If God created the north-east, he used his arsehole to make Sunderland, and created the inhabitants out of his s***.

c***s.

My feelings exactly.