Sunderland...

Heron

Sunday 24 May 2009.

Newcastle United relegated.

Mary "the messiah" Poppins as manager.

Nothing. Nothing at all will ever top that day in my lifetime.

The celebrations in Sunderland City Centre afterwards were something I've never witnessed before, unreal scenes.

On a par with the birth of my son as the best day of my life.

Fantastic

:harry:

Posted by Masterplan, isn't he on here as someone?

Is Wireside a mag in disguise? Because I'm sorry, he can't be serious.

I think he's that wacky c*** holding up the EDL banner outside St James' personally.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=w3bgv.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Seriously look at the state of them, it's like My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding met Geordie Shore for a one off special.

I think he's that wacky c*** holding up the EDL banner outside St James' personally.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=w3bgv.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Tbf to Wireside, if that was him it would excuse what he said, fathering that thing on the left is definitely not something to be proud of.

is that the remains of a wedge haircut on the right ?

These lot crack me up. Had two of them in the past few days telling me they'll still finish above us without batting an eyelid. I know it's a long season and all that, but I'm amazed at their confidence delusion given their form, manager and squad.

I was pretty gracious both times and yet they both then chimed in with the "well we've done it the past three years" line. :laugh:

Good to know that the Mackem Script exists outside of RTG.

These lot crack me up. Had two of them in the past few days telling me they'll still finish above us without batting an eyelid. I know it's a long season and all that, but I'm amazed at their confidence delusion given their form, manager and squad.

I was pretty gracious both times and yet they both then chimed in with the "well we've done it the past three years" line.

Good to know that the Mackem Script exists outside of RTG.

Rich, just smile and nod when they go on lke that.

It really annoys them.  :lol:

Me and thespence came across a mackem at my mates wedding back in 1999, we were both happy to chat football and even acknowledged they were doing well and phillips looked a player....

His first line was "we'd have no one from your team"

"you wouldnt have dyer, shearer or Solano?"

"noone"

The tone was set for the day, so we told all the kids at the wedding "when this mackem starts talking to you smile and nod at him"

Really irked him, as the kids really did carry out our orders  :lol:

He was a right divvy.

We really tried but he wanted to be a massive dickend.