NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

he was good at ajax, just seems to have stagnated a hell of a lot at liverpool, mostly cos rafa had been playing him out of position

Babel is ruined, made the wrong move to the wrong club at the wrong time in his career. Had he still been at Ajax now he'd be worth a fortune as he would have nailed down a position while playing every game, as it stands he's neither a winger or a striker, no one knows what he is, especially himself.

Elmander from Bolton?

thats the one

not sure on it tbh

Wasn't he Bolton's record signing at something like £10m.  They will want a profit on that especially as he is playing well now so it won't happen.

Elmander from Bolton?

thats the one

not sure on it tbh

Wasn't he Bolton's record signing at something like £10m.  They will want a profit on that especially as he is playing well now so it won't happen.

Elmander's contract is up next summer, and this is a bit of a specialty of ours it seems. Either this is true and we are trying to capitalise on his contract running out, or this rumour is being sent out in order to get him a new deal.

Elmander from Bolton?

thats the one

not sure on it tbh

Elmander's contract is up next summer, and this is a bit of a specialty of ours it seems. Either this is true and we are trying to capitalise on his contract running out, or this rumour is being sent out in order to get him a new deal.

That's the thing. Even though he has had a tough first two seasons in England I think he is starting to find his feet now. Has always been very capable for Sweden. 4 goals in 7 games this season I reckon..

Elmander from Bolton?

thats the one

not sure on it tbh

That's the thing. Even though he has had a tough first two seasons in England I think he is starting to find his feet now. Has always been very capable for Sweden. 4 goals in 7 games this season I reckon..

Elmander is a player who can run and run for ages and is fairly good in the air, but his finishing isn't all that though. He might score the occasional goal with his feet but he wastes far too much. And I say this a Swede..

Elmander from Bolton?

thats the one

not sure on it tbh

Elmander is a player who can run and run for ages and is fairly good in the air, but his finishing isn't all that though. He might score the occasional goal with his feet but he wastes far too much. And I say this a Swede..

His finishing for us in qualifiers hasn't been that bad, and at Toulouse he had no trouble scoring. Probably just a case of confidence returning to him now.

What club would release that statement in October?  What a pile of s****.

Granted, say it in a interview or press conference but to release it on the official club website randomly in October is stupid.  Amateur hour again. 

Whether its lies or not, whats the point.

What club would release that statement in October?  What a pile of s****.

Granted, say it in a interview or press conference but to release it on the official club website randomly in October is stupid.  Amateur hour again. 

Whether its lies or not, whats the point.

I wonder if you would find ad hoc comments like this on nearly every club website?

When people are hungry for info, these short of throw-away things get reported and blown out of proportion.

Guest Roger Kint

Know what you mean Ian but all he has to do is say nowt and if asked say 'i dont think so' or something simple instead of bothering to lie now.

Of course it could be a indication that we are going to sign HBA regardless in June so that money is tied up on him......

Would anyone take Carew on a free in summer?

Kaiz,

I would if we get him in on sensible wages - he would do Andy Carroll the world of good in terms of development and would also act as decent cover.

We obviously have a greater need for a pacey striker with lots of movement so he's probably a luxury we couldn't justify financially.

If we could though, then he's be a yes from me, on a one year deal.