NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Could not sign a Carroll replacement in a few months, could not sign Enrique's replacement in a few weeks but now we have to have faith they can do it in under 48 hours.

I don't think there is a word to describe how angry I am, I mean the word angry does not even come close.. livid.. kna not close.. furious.. kna still not close

Too right, millions banked from player sales (and saved wages) and we are still standing around scratching our balls and scrabbling, seemingly, for a loan signing. Would not surprise me in the slightest to have Macheda brought in on loan.

I don't want any player on loan, not even Sturridge. We are, realistically, still one of the richest clubs in the PL, therefore the world, and I cannot believe we can't affored to pay for a suitable striker to replace Carrol. It's fucking ridiculous!!!

Guest Roger Kint

Forster must be leaving.......?

Unless Harper is seriously knackered, wasnt there rumours he might be retiring a few months back or am i imagining that?

i'm also thinking loan striker - bendtner, sturridge, macheda - don't think chamakh, unless they bring in a heavyweight (and wenger is too much of a cheapskate for that...)

Sturridge won't be loaned imho part of their 1st team plans

"Sturridge is in my 1st team plans" *buys Lukaku*

- Andre Trollas Boas. 

I'm sure Anderlecht asked to keep Lukaku on loan for this season and Chelsea refused. Can't see why they would loan him out. Even less chance with Drogba's injury.

Lukaku himself said he would not sign for Chelsea if they sent him out on loan.

When I do leave, it will not be to be loaned out as Thibaut Courtois has been.

'I want to go to a club where I can develop further.

'It's not that I just want to be transferred to Chelsea. At the moment, I am patient. I remain at Anderlecht and I am not thinking of a transfer.'

If we sign Santon and Maiga I think most of the fans will have be very pleased at this point given the time and situation. Mind if it goes tits up and we don't sign anyone then there will be hell on. In a way the bastards upstairs have been very clever here, the way they've left it so late in the day they know we are desperate for signings and our expectations have fell since June so we will now be happy with just these two players signing with the window closing tomorrow. They would have got lynched if it was June and we signed Santon and Maiga then and nobody else (if we had still bought/sold the same players we have now). Getting away with it again.

Really hope we have a striker tied up by tonight, tomorrow is going to be unbearable if not :lol:

From Skunkers but with no source quoted :

Straight after Bilbao's 1-1 home draw with Rayo Vallecano, Llorente took off from Bilbao airport to London to meet with Newcastle United club officials. Personal terms are being thrashed out as we speak.

Look set to beat competition from PSG and Valencia for his signature.

Really hope we have a striker tied up by tonight, tomorrow is going to be unbearable if not :lol:

Straight after Bilbao's 1-1 home draw with Rayo Vallecano, Llorente took off from Bilbao airport to London to meet with Newcastle United club officials. Personal terms are being thrashed out as we speak.

:memelol:

f*** off. Llorente will go for 20m+. He's a Chelsea/Arsenal-quality player. No chance.

Does not compute.

Bring back the "Why we have a pretty good chance of finishing above Arsenal next season." thread :lol:

:omg:

Not what we need regardless... Overloaded with slightly static target men...