NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest Heneage

He's a physical midfielder with engine and ample technical ability. He'll add a lot to our midfield.

He's a bit like Raul Meirieles in terms of ability I think, just a bit quicker.

Raul Meirreiles is a quality player, this lad won't be as good as him.

Technically no, but in terms of what he would give us, he would be.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is this lad a defensive midfielder? We dont need anymore of these fuckers.

We have no defensive midfielders bar Smith-

Aye, :lol:

anyway, going for this lad on a permanent? terrible deal, what if he turns out to be shit? we should attempt a loan with no guarantee of buying so if he is good another team can snap him up at the end of the season.

Fair play, that is quite funny.

Weird that nobody in the history of football has picked up the amazing benefits of the loan with compulsory purchase deal though.

He is a player we are very much aware of, but as with lots of other names, they are very much speculation.

Last time he said something along those lines it was about Ben Arfa. I guess there's something in it.

Anyone actually seen him enough to form a proper opinion? By enough I mean more than 90 mins.

I've seen 0mins of him.

you would've seen him at the world cup. saying that, i can't actually remember him at all.

Guest Heneage

Anyone actually seen him enough to form a proper opinion? By enough I mean more than 90 mins.

I watched a lot of Twente's games last year, as I wanted to see how McClaren would get on.

anyway, going for this lad on a permanent? terrible deal, what if he turns out to be shit? we should attempt a loan with no guarantee of buying so if he is good another team can snap him up at the end of the season.

Weird that nobody in the history of football has picked up the amazing benefits of the loan with compulsory purchase deal though.

Dindane's loan to pompey was exactly that, play x number of games and they had to pay to make it permanent. Likewise Mensah's loan to Sunderland this season includes a clause to automatically trigger a permanent deal if he plays in 25 games.

anyway, going for this lad on a permanent? terrible deal, what if he turns out to be s***? we should attempt a loan with no guarantee of buying so if he is good another team can snap him up at the end of the season.

Dindane's loan to pompey was exactly that, play x number of games and they had to pay to make it permanent. Likewise Mensah's loan to Sunderland this season includes a clause to automatically trigger a permanent deal if he plays in 25 games.

Mackems safe from that one then.

anyway, going for this lad on a permanent? terrible deal, what if he turns out to be s***? we should attempt a loan with no guarantee of buying so if he is good another team can snap him up at the end of the season.

Mackems safe from that one then.

:lol: shame the lad has a shrivelled spine as he'd be an excellent player.

well, i say shame...