NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

If Nolan wasn't such a pointless squad member this season i wouldn't touch Bullard with a bargepole. I'd gamble on a like-for-like swap, at the moment though. Nolan's just so completely toothless. He's a poxy striker in this division, and absolutely nothing more. He can't get into the game in centre-midfield and he's gonna have absolutely fuck all influence playing off the striker.

Bullard's an absolute perma-crock and i'd feel somewhat uneasy if we signed him, but if it was a case of signing him for peanuts (or being funded by a departure) - i'd go for it. He's a decent player.

id say any deal for bullard would be a loan

I'd have him on loan in a flash. If he fucks himself just send him back. I doubt Hull are in a position to be picky with him, i doubt he wants to be there.

Has Nobby played for Hull yet, incidentally?

Guest Heneage

He did well last season, but players like him got us there tbh. The sooner cloggers like him, and Smith are gone the better.

I'd have him on loan in a flash. If he fucks himself just send him back. I doubt Hull are in a position to be picky with him, i doubt he wants to be there.

Think he's started their first two games. Got hauled off after 35 minutes last week.

Think he's started their first two games. Got hauled off after 35 minutes last week.

Seriously? It's mental really isn't it. There's got to be some sort of cardinal problem somewhere. When was the last time he played 3/4 games on the bounce?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just pressed Gimps link and ended up on a site called Former Rodent.What the living pissflaps that all about?

Glenn Roeder's Biography?  :shifty: