NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

If the current regime struggles to renew contracts for players such as barton '28' (before all the recent s***), and nolan '29' due to there age, why  wud we go for pav who is 29, probably on big wages, and will cost a fair few million as well...

I think he is a gud player mind, just doesnt seem to match our current guidelines... :undecided:

Guest kingdawson

Dunno but someone asked me about the Pav rumour on "the other clubs transfers" earlier today and i had no clue. Now they're not even saying you've had a bid, or that we've agreed a fee...they're saying he's agreed terms and the deal is all but done.

You got a link to that, and, are they ever right?

It's on the Spurs commuinty site where i'm not a member of (thank fuck). I'v asked a couple of people on GG to get me a quote of what Exactly has been posted and will report back.

Usually Itk's on their usually spout cryptic bollocks where the clue could be any one of 788768789 players so it's very strange when someone is so straight forward and direct with information. He says Pav has agreed terms with you lot and deal will be announced soon so we shall see.

We're getting pretty desperate on the striker front, It's quite possible that we're now willing to widen the net a bit instead of refusing to sign anyone who's not a french-speaking under 25.

Then again, we all know what Spurs ITKs are worth :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Me =  "where's the Pav news from"?

Reply = "My own source - got a few right so far this window e.g. a couple of Liverpool transfers, Romeu to Chelsea, Riise to Fulham. Wait and see".

Sorry guys looks like it's a false alarm. Just some attention seeking twat trying to make a name for himself (altough there must be something a bit more then him making it up as i was asked about the rumour earlier on here).

Me =  "where's the Pav news from"?

Reply = "My own source - got a few right so far this window e.g. a couple of Liverpool transfers, Romeu to Chelsea, Riise to Fulham. Wait and see".

Sorry guys looks like it's a false alarm. Just some attention seeking t*** trying to make a name for himself (altough there must be something a bit more then him making it up as i was asked about the rumour earlier on here).

Whats your thought on him mate? Talented but a lazy fucker?

Sorry guys looks like it's a false alarm. Just some attention seeking t*** trying to make a name for himself (altough there must be something a bit more then him making it up as i was asked about the rumour earlier on here).

Oh, you means it's another one of those Tottenham ITKs :lol:

Although it looks like a false alarm, Pavlyuchenko is exactly the sort of player worth making an exception for re the resale value policy. We'd get a few good years from a striker who, while not top drawer, will get goals in the premier. Seeing as how strikers are such an expensive commodity it's probably worth writing off the resale value on a proven one who's got premier experience.

The planned signing of Pieters is also significant. Newcastle are determined to land the 22 year-old before the weekend so he can play against Arsenal, which raises further doubts about Jose Enrique’s future.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8689749/Joey-Bartons-Newcastle-United-future-hangs-in-balance-after-breaking-club-rules-on-using-Twitter.html

Guest bimpy474

The planned signing of Pieters is also significant. Newcastle are determined to land the 22 year-old before the weekend so he can play against Arsenal, which raises further doubts about Jose Enrique’s future.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/8689749/Joey-Bartons-Newcastle-United-future-hangs-in-balance-after-breaking-club-rules-on-using-Twitter.html

Luke Edwards really is some kind of champion cunt like