NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest johnson293

We will offer him a contract...5k a week  :kinnear:

What the hell happened to your sig, Wiggum?  It was the only thing keeping me going

Aww, just realised he's changed it for a 'work safe' pair of tits.  :doh:

Glad I copied the previous one yesterday.  :razz:

What the hell happened to your sig, Wiggum?  It was the only thing keeping me going

I like these tits much nicer tbh.

Do you like them lopsided then?

these are less lop sided than the other ones tbf.

these are less lop sided than the other ones tbf.

Ok I will take your word for it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14564809.stm

Neil Lennon admits that Celtic will find it difficult to retain Islam Feruz, the talented 15-year-old forward strongly linked with Chelsea.

The Celtic boss had hoped that Feruz, who arrived from Somalia in 2001, would sign a professional contract when he turned 16.

"I am not aware of that," said Lennon when asked if he had joined Chelsea.

"I have heard all this speculation. I do know that it is going to be very difficult for us to hold on to him."

Feruz, who has also been linked with Newcastle United, stepped into the limelight two years ago in a match in memory of Tommy Burns, the former Celtic manager who had helped the player's family when they faced deportation back to Somalia.

Has he?

The Peruvian player Paolo Hurtado could follow from Nolberto Solano and come to Newcastle in England to show the best of their football.

Thus, English entrepreneurs follow in the footsteps of 'Pony', thanks to the legacy left by Solano in the team which is loved and remembered.

It is worth mentioning that in addition to Newcastle is a team of Belgium wants to have their services, however, President intimate Guillermo Alarcón $ 800,000 ask for your pass.

Dennis Wise - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Hurtado

Peruvian footballer Paolo Hurtado could follow in Nolberto Solano footsteps by signing for Newcastle in England to show the best of his football.

Bosses at the English club have been following "Caballito" (Pony), thanks to the legacy left behind by Solano there where he is loved and remembered.

It is worth mentioning that in addition to Newcastle, a Belgian side wants to have his services, however, President Guillermo Alarcón is asking for $800,000."

Someone asked Mark Douglas on Twitter if there will be any signings before Saturday and he said....

"There will. Maybe not the one you think..."

15 year old goalkeeper.

Could bet money on that tbh. Cant be anything else

EDIT:

Dare I say Bridge? :idiot2: