NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Someone asked Mark Douglas on Twitter if there will be any signings before Saturday and he said....

"There will. Maybe not the one you think..."

Sbragia...

Good shout

Didn't someone say he didn't get the job?

Neville Southall on a deal till January

Had to take a penalty against him at a 5-A-Side tournament a couple of years back... He really filled the goal... And that was before the buffet!...

Surely if he gave a little more info it would increase sales of the paper which he is obviously trying to protect by not giving out all the info before it's on sale, don't think I know anyone who would buy the Journal who either has bought it for years anyway or gets it delivered.

Surely if he gave a little more info it would increase sales of the paper which he is obviously trying to protect by not giving out all the info before it's on sale, don't think I know anyone who would buy the Journal who either hasn't bought it for years anyway or gets it delivered.

He usually cracks and blurts it out later on anyway

After tonight I'd actually like to see it be Nicky Maynard his second goal was pure class.

Would be a canny signing, under 25, would be on lowish wages, hits all the right notes! What's his value anyone know?

Around £5m City are looking for Leicester had a £4.5m bid rejected. I would also like to sign him. I live in Bristol so have seen him play a few times.

After tonight I'd actually like to see it be Nicky Maynard his second goal was pure class.

Would be a canny signing, under 25, would be on lowish wages, hits all the right notes! What's his value anyone know?

Around £5m City are looking for Leicester had a £4.5m bid rejected. I would also like to sign him. I live in Bristol so have seen him play a few times.

Inferior to Gary Hooper, but costing nearly double? Strange price tag.

I think City want a bidding war to start and get as much as £5m very good player though

I think City want a bidding war to start and get as much as £5m very good player though

Two goals today will just have added to his already inflated price tag.