NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Not from the press but from a Forest website.....

My dads best mate works for Newcastle United and has told me that 5 signings are tied up and another 3 are getting worked on at the moment coming into the clubare :

Juan Albin Free

Kris Boyd Free

Federico macheda season loan

Per Ciljin Stiljbred £3m

Nedum Onouha £3.5m

also the 3 that arebeing worked on are :

James Perch £2m

Nicky Maynard £2.5m

Charlie Adam £2m

perch and adam are pending on the play offs

It'f from Football Rumours, it's a great sight if your after your daily does of laughs.

Not from the press but from a Forest website.....

My dads best mate works for Newcastle United and has told me that 5 signings are tied up and another 3 are getting worked on at the moment coming into the clubare :

Juan Albin Free

Kris Boyd Free

Federico macheda season loan

Per Ciljin Stiljbred £3m

Nedum Onouha £3.5m

also the 3 that arebeing worked on are :

James Perch £2m

Nicky Maynard £2.5m

Charlie Adam £2m

perch and adam are pending on the play offs

It'f from Football Rumours, it's a great sight if your after your daily does of laughs.

When I was in year 8, just before the 2002 World Cup a lad in my science class used to come in saying 'hav ya heard who we're signing?!' with a high-profile name each time.  When I asked where he read it, he'd proudly state (believing it was 100% credible) something like realfootballtransferrumours.com  :lol:

We ain't going to be buying 4 forwards.

Where's the 4?

Albin, Boyd, Macheda & Maynard

He said 2 of those were free and another on loan.

On an unrelated note, Albin was born on exactly the same day as yours truly, good omen. Good player too.

Where's the 4?

On an unrelated note, Albin was born on exactly the same day as yours truly, good omen. Good player too.

good omen in the cosmic equlibrium sense, for every you born on that day there was an Albin to equal it out ?

:whistle:

Where's the 4?

buying = signing in this instance. We won't add four attackers to the squad for next season.

Where's the 4?

Best and xisco will be out the door (hopefully for best) and i have a feeling lovenkrands might be too which i will be a little disappointed as i have a lot of emotional attachment to him as a player but I think its necessary. so four sounds about right, the glorious part about that rumor is that they all the strikers bring something different to the table and combine it with AC and that could be a mid table strike force.... with one more decent midfielder and right back =D

Where's the 4?

Best and xisco will be out the door (hopefully for best) and i have a feeling lovenkrands might be too which i will be a little disappointed as i have a lot of emotional attachment to him as a player but I think its necessary. so four sounds about right, the glorious part about that rumor is that they all the strikers bring something different to the table and combine it with AC and that could be a mid table strike force.... with one more decent midfielder and right back =D

You're forgetting Super Shola Ameobi there

Could probably get a couple of million for Shola from a club hoping to gain promotion to the prem next season.

I reckon he'll stay though, forever.

Yeah im resigned to him staying, he has premiership goals at the very least. We at least know what we get with shola, especially when hes on a bike.

Guest BooBoo

I think Best will stay, Hughton won't want to admit so soon that he bought a dud. Ranger will surely go out on loan but I would guess we'll keep the rest of our strikers.

Guest toonlass

I think Best will stay, Hughton won't want to admit so soon that he bought a dud. Ranger will surely go out on loan but I would guess we'll keep the rest of our strikers.

I don't think Hughton would care what message getting rid of Best would send, he is more bothered about what is for the good of the team and what is best for Newcastle imo.

I don't think Hughton would care what message getting rid of Best would send, he is more bothered about what is for the good of the team and what is best for Newcastle imo.

I agree, best was brought in for qualification and the possibility of improvement to play in the prem like routledge, i think hell be off as has resale value.

Ryan Babel linked in the News of the World. Would only want him if we play him upfront alongside Carroll. Someone needs to let him develop as a striker, as he just deosn't seem comfortable on the wing. He is still just 23 yrs old and could still become quite the player if given more of an opportunity.

Marcus Pederson from Stromsgodset

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2010/05/04/nufc-eye-norway-starlet-marcus-pedersen-72703-26371964/

FWIW I bought him

a few years ago on FM, from a fantastically named club Ham Kam.

Looks a decent prospect by Norwegian standards.

Good finisher from what I've seen.

Not too shabby, no. Not one for the first team yet though, obviously, but has potential.

(Also, it's not just club name-grabbing by the press this time, as Strømsgodset had a news article on their website about which clubs had scouts at the match IIRC)

Ryan Babel linked in the News of the World. Would only want him if we play him upfront alongside Carroll. Someone needs to let him develop as a striker, as he just deosn't seem comfortable on the wing. He is still just 23 yrs old and could still become quite the player if given more of an opportunity.

Could be worth a punt, just obviously depends on the price..

Could be worth a punt, just obviously depends on the price..

Babel is one of the least intelligent footballers I've seen in a while. Lacks vision and can't pass the ball. I don't know if this is down to the way Liverpool play (and play him) or if he really is that bad. On the good side though, he knows how to hit the ball and is one of the fastest players in PL today.

Brighton have been told that Lua Lua is not for sale:

,,,and he hopes to borrow winger Kazenga LuaLua back from Newcastle next season.

“We are still chasing that option,” he said. “It is likely to be a loan. He is not for sale, that is the only answer we've had.

“It could be a long-term loan, for a season or minimum half-season. I don't want short-term loans.