Did you enjoy this season?

James

One season is enough, like.

That's what made it so great. Once we pretty much knew that the only team capable of beating us was ourselves, all of the tension was gone.

Absolutely. Enjoyed this season more than any for quite a while, it obviously helped that we've been winning games, but the Championship's been a breath of fresh air for me; real teams, real fans, better than expected football, and so-on. Glad to be back in the plastic premiership, but in many ways I'll miss the Championship, it's way more fun.

Agree entirely, well summed up.

I know for you older folks (madras) it harks back to simpler times, but I like playing matches in which I actually recognise more than one player on the opposition side.

I know for you older folks (madras) it harks back to simpler times, but I like playing matches in which I actually recognise more than one player on the opposition side.

like stoke, wigan and wolves ?

46 games played, Won 30, lost 4.

102 points (11 more than second place).

90 goals scored (more than any other team in the league).

35 goals conceeded (less than any other team in the league).

Undefeated at home.

Team morale much improved and players like Carroll showing a big improvement as the season went on.

:celb:

As I've said before, I've really enjoyed that season. But I'm still really looking forward to us being part of the - what is said to be the strongest league in the world - Premier League again.

Also looking forward to finding us at the BBC or sky homepage under "Premier League" again and not under "Championship"  :lol:

46 games played, Won 30, lost 4.

102 points (11 more than second place).

90 goals scored (more than any other team in the league).

35 goals conceeded (less than any other team in the league).

Undefeated at home.

Team morale much improved and players like Carroll showing a big improvement as the season went on.

:celb:

Also, one entire season with the same manager. Shocking (and delightful) for us.

Guest neesy111

yes, we've had our fun and enjoyment

the season has flown by

next season will be hard, long and tough!

Loved this season, it has gone very quickly.  So many people told me that we'd struggle in the Championship and tipped us to be the next Leeds.  The team has been great and Hughton has taken us back up at first time of asking and got over 100 points.  Great season, just hope the club get it right in the summer and we have a squad for next season that is good enough to stay up or even get us up to a mid table finish. :)