Championship Play offs

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest LCFC

Stay off the juice Lineker

Just like Village Idiot stays off the terraces?

he's not allowed a view because of it ?

No, but I find it funny that he's happy enough to slag off Leicester as "the boring option" when I bet he's never ever been to see us in his entire life, he supports a side from another country for fuck sake.

No, but I find it funny that he's happy enough to slag off Leicester as "the boring option" when I bet he's never ever been to see us in his entire life, he supports a side from another country for f*** sake.

leicester are the boring option as a club. this season they've been solid if unspectacular and out of the four choices leicester#s the last one i'd want to have a night out in.

No, but I find it funny that he's happy enough to slag off Leicester as "the boring option" when I bet he's never ever been to see us in his entire life, he supports a side from another country for fuck sake.

village idiot is spanish.

The fail is strong with this one...

It probably would've made sense to quit after the first post when it became apparent you have no clue what your on about, but here you are, 6 or 7 posts on and that hole is just  getting deeper.

No, but I find it funny that he's happy enough to slag off Leicester as "the boring option" when I bet he's never ever been to see us in his entire life, he supports a side from another country for f*** sake.

leicester are the boring option as a club. this season they've been solid if unspectacular and out of the four choices leicester#s the last one i'd want to have a night out in.

When I said "boring" I meant as they have been in the prem pretty recently so they aren't fresh/new, and they aren't a particularly storied club with interesting/fun rivalries (I miss the ManU-Leeds games for example). When they were in the premiership they were also rather unspectacular side. Heck, even sides like Stoke/Blackburn have some twisted entertainment value as avatars of footballing Satan because of how ugly they play.

Yeah, I have only watched a live PL game once in my life, so I'm pretty happy to admit that my reasons to like/dislike a side are extremely petty and solely based on my private entertainment value, and I think I have said so in this board already. So what? 

Anyhow, a lot of people seem to think I'm a gloryhunter so a profile adjustment seems necessary.

where is the generallisimo?...

tbf, surely its just the one person?...

Anyhow, a lot of people seem to think I'm a gloryhunter so a profile adjustment seems necessary.

Wouldn't worry like - kid's a knacker, that's all. 

You're a smashing poster.  I think he's maybe just ate a few too many Salt & Lineker and went loopy.

where is the generallisimo?...

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still valiantly holding on in his fight to remain dead

You don't know how many "Are you a gloryhunter?" PMs I have had to answer :lol:

Regulars know me well and I love this place, mind.

Aye, well that's mental tbh and I don't really get it. You've made your situation abundantly clear really - you're a Spanish lad who supports Barcelona. How fucking curious. Honestly, what a cunt you are man. :lol: Don't let Muzzy Izzet freak you out - I'm not being soft but you're an asset to the forum, simple as.

You don't know how many "Are you a gloryhunter?" PMs I have had to answer  :lol:

Regulars know me well and I love this place, mind.

Aye, well that's mental tbh and I don't really get it.  You've made your situation abundantly clear really - you're a Spanish lad who supports Barcelona.  How f***ing curious.  Honestly, what a c*** you are man. :lol:  Don't let Muzzy Izzet freak you out - I'm not being soft but you're an asset to the forum, simple as.

:iamatwat: :hom:

Forest deserve to go up, but Blackpool play decent football and it would be great to see that rewarded.

Plus they would take care of at least one of the relegation places next season.