Championship Play offs

madras
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Brummiemag

For me I would like Forest because its a great day out, good pubs and only an hour on the train. 

After saying that a weekend in Blackpool would also be superb and it would be nice to see them return to the top division 

For me I would like Forest because its a great day out, good pubs and only an hour on the train.   

After saying that a weekend in Blackpool would also be superb and it would be nice to see them return to the top division 

This and Stanley Matthews :aww:

Guest je85

Leicester for me. As it's where I'm at uni and a lot of my friends are Leicester fans. With a the majority of a league 1 squad too I'm pretty sure they'll plummet back down.

Blackpool for the same reasons as everyone else. It really is a shithole, though. Anyone wanting to sample the Blackpool nightlife should get themselves down Whitley tonight and multiply that carnage by 10.

I'm torn. As a neutral I'd rather have a storied team like Forest, but Holloway would be so much fun in the premiership.

It's going to be Leicester probably, the most boring option.

What a fucking mong you are then. Storied team like Forest? You'd rather hear 1-0 to the famous team sang again? Clueless as fuck, and judging by your sig you "support" Barcelona, then why the fuck are you on this forum then? Absolute clown. The most boring option  :colo: doubt its as boring as watching Sky Sports on a Sunday night, rather than actually fucking going to the games, what a complete loser.

I pity you, because you support Leicester. And this comes from a Watford fan.

Blackpool for the same reasons as everyone else. It really is a shithole, though. Anyone wanting to sample the Blackpool nightlife should get themselves down Whitley tonight and multiply that carnage by 10.

Whitley doesn't have the Pepsi Max or donkeys, the 2 most vital aspects of stag do shithole.

Stay off the juice Lineker

Just like Village Idiot stays off the terraces?

he's not allowed a view because of it ?

No, but I find it funny that he's happy enough to slag off Leicester as "the boring option" when I bet he's never ever been to see us in his entire life, he supports a side from another country for fuck sake.

Christ, aren't you special.

Whitley doesn't have the Pepsi Max or donkeys, the 2 most vital aspects of stag do shithole.

True, but you can ride the Barcardi Breezer STD Surprise.

Leicester or Blackpool, hopefully. Forest fans have been utter cocks every time I've encountered them this season. "1-0 to the famous team", ffs.

From my experience of Leicester fans, and to be fair I have only come across one, they are a bunch of pricks so I don't want them going up.

Agreed, when I was down there this year for the game we went back to the car in some shady back street car park where there was a Leicester fan punching and kicking a car because they had a NUFC scarf on the parcel shelf. Small time as fuck there fans are, too.

Stay off the juice Lineker

Just like Village Idiot stays off the terraces?

he's not allowed a view because of it ?

No, but I find it funny that he's happy enough to slag off Leicester as "the boring option" when I bet he's never ever been to see us in his entire life, he supports a side from another country for fuck sake.

Christ, aren't you special.

I don't think he understand that the Internet exists outside the UK as well.

Guest Brummiemag

Would be nice for Forest to get promoted simply as a good excuse to visit the Olde Trip to Jerusalem before the game again

I had nothing against Leicester until I read this thread.

I don't want Forest up because they've a chance of beating us.

I don't want Cardiff to go up because it's a right cunt to get to and I just don't like the dirty welsh.

I don't want Leicester to go up because of that tard.

I don't want Blackpool up because they're not big enough for my liking, I'd make a Premiership of the 20 biggest teams in the country if it were up to me, unfortunately this is counter-intuitive to Newcastle actually winning some games.

I'm torn. As a neutral I'd rather have a storied team like Forest, but Holloway would be so much fun in the premiership.

It's going to be Leicester probably, the most boring option.

What a f***ing mong you are then. Storied team like Forest? You'd rather hear 1-0 to the famous team sang again? Clueless as f***, and judging by your sig you "support" Barcelona, then why the f*** are you on this forum then? Absolute clown. The most boring option  :colo: doubt its as boring as watching Sky Sports on a Sunday night, rather than actually f***ing going to the games, what a complete loser.

Jesus Christ. Hardly doing ourselves any favours are we?  

Instead of berating someone for wanting the more worldwide well known and famous club in Forest or the plucky underdog like Blackpool to go up, why don't you tell us why we should want you's to go up?

You can hardly deny Leicester are the boring option either ffs, your bloody Leicester. Cardiff, like Blackpool have never played in the PL, Forest are a fairly big club that's been out of the top division for a while. Personally I'd like to see Forest go up because I'd love to see us beat them.

Dont get me wrong, I cant stand Forest after the way they went on against us but for the Neutral....well, who the f*** are Leicester City?

Got a feeling that Cardiff might just sneak it. However, with their financial problems, it might well be a very short stay in the PL if they do go up.

Was just reading about their situation. It's all a bit murky. Apparently there's a possibility they could get a points deduction this season and miss the play offs if they have to go into administration now? Who knows. If they get a points deduction next season then I don't mind if they win the play offs.

Not Cardiff. I don't agree with Welsh sides playing in the English leagues so definitely wouldn't want them in the Premiership. Their fans cause trouble when they meet the English (just like Rangers and Celtic) and there would be problems at every one of their games. Wales is a long trip for our away fans.

Forest deserve to go up as they finished third but that rarely translates into winning the play off.

Blackpool would be my choice. As others have said, they'd be almost guaranteed to get relegated so that's one less relegation place for us to be concerned with.