Report: Alan Smith to leave NUFC in January?

Thespence

I'm not just gonna drink my piss without knowing it'll alter the course of the universe and ultimately lead to Alan Smith leaving NUFC. I need to understand how this makes a difference. I assume it's some butterfly effect nonsense, but I need a flow chart.

Guest CheickMansour

I'm not just gonna drink my p*ss without knowing it'll alter the course of the universe and ultimately lead to Alan Smith leaving NUFC. I need to understand how this makes a difference. I assume it's some butterfly effect nonsense, but I need a flow chart.

:pow:

Intentional?

Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true. Please be true.

The Halifax Courier!

Rumours of a controversial homecoming for Alan Smith went into overdrive today as bookmakers slashed the odds on the Newcastle United midfielder making a shock return to Leeds.

Sky Bet are pricing a return to Elland Road for Smith before the transfer window closes at 1-5, with reports other bookmakers were refusing to take any more bets on the move.

The movement in price reportedly followed a series of large bets being placed on the possible transfer and has ramped up debate among the fans on internet forums and Twitter.

Smith seemingly burnt his bridge back to Elland Road when he signed for bitter rivals Manchester United following the Whites’ relegation to the Championship in 2004.

But with boss Simon Grayson having expressed an interest in Smith and looking to add to his midfield following the release of Bradley Johnson and Neil Kilkenny, a signing which would likely split fans’ opinion looks increasingly likely.

The Halifax Courier!

Rumours of a controversial homecoming for Alan Smith went into overdrive today as bookmakers slashed the odds on the Newcastle United midfielder making a shock return to Leeds.

Sky Bet are pricing a return to Elland Road for Smith before the transfer window closes at 1-5, with reports other bookmakers were refusing to take any more bets on the move.

The movement in price reportedly followed a series of large bets being placed on the possible transfer and has ramped up debate among the fans on internet forums and Twitter.

Smith seemingly burnt his bridge back to Elland Road when he signed for bitter rivals Manchester United following the Whites’ relegation to the Championship in 2004.

But with boss Simon Grayson having expressed an interest in Smith and looking to add to his midfield following the release of Bradley Johnson and Neil Kilkenny, a signing which would likely split fans’ opinion looks increasingly likely.

The Halifax Evening Courier!!!

Jesus wept, what a shite paper!

Guest BooBoo

Good luck to him, but his alarming injury assisted decline means he'll be out of his depth even in the Champo.

I generally think he's a good lad, not his fault that we gave him such a ridiculous contract and eveyone within the club wont say a bad word against him. Having said that, that ankle injury finished him as a decent player (he was never THAT good in his pomp) and his performances on the field this season past were lamentable, at best.

I know it's fashionable to bash him with "he's a coward! he hides!" but I think it's one of those sad situations where his football mind was telling him to do one thing and his knackered physical self just couldn't do it.

A strange time really. Many different managers and team mates have said how invaluable it was to have him at the club, yet 90% of his on pitch was totally underwhelming.

• 1 month later...

Awful.

Somehow picks up a yellow card in the little time he was on the pitch and his first touch was abysmal when trying to clear the ball when it was in our box. Could have conceded a goal if Fulham's strikers were in a better position.

Where's Guthrie when you need him?

Was genuinely convinced that we'd throw away the points when he came on despite being 2-0 up.

Then sometime after their goal I noticed that he was being played up front :kinnear:

Never again Pards, never again.

I always open this thread in the hope that some club is daft enough to come in for him.  It's never going to happen and he's here until the end of the season by the looks of it.   :harry:

I always open this thread in the hope that some club is daft enough to come in for him.  It's never going to happen and he's here until the end of the season by the looks of it.  :harry:

I wouldn't put it past this shower of shit to extend his contract (albeit on a much lower salary when Smith realises not even Division 1 clubs are willing to touch him with their local rivals' bargepoles) or worse still...make him Pardew's replacement.