The Liverpool Thread

Parky

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Last updated: 21st March 2012 

Live: QPR 0 Liverpool 2

74 A jubilant John says: So proud of what our reds have done this season, its so brilliant as we had won the Carling cup and hopefully the fa cup and also the top 4 we could be in. I can see Arsenal dropping out, anyway tonight we are leading and doing well,. hopefully we can keep that up and nick the three points . YNWA!!!!!

0-3 to the reds

:jesuswept:

Bwahahahaha.

Last updated: 21st March 2012 

Live: QPR 0 Liverpool 2

74 A jubilant John says: So proud of what our reds have done this season, its so brilliant as we had won the Carling cup and hopefully the fa cup and also the top 4 we could be in. I can see Arsenal dropping out, anyway tonight we are leading and doing well,. hopefully we can keep that up and nick the three points . YNWA!!!!!

0-3 to the reds

:jesuswept:

:troll:

Problem Jubilant Johnfag?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seems they've turned on Enrique. It seems they honestly believed they were signing an attacking fullback...

For me kenny gets a get out of jail card for a few reasons this season.

1. 1st full season

2. Carling cup

3. Fa cup semi and possible final

If though we're not looking convincing still by Christmas next year...