The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Their predicament is looking very similar to ours in the 04/05 season under Souness. Question is do they give Dalglish another season to rectify his mistakes or dump him? Another season of buying mediocrity for silly money, as we did in Souness' 2nd season, and that could really send them into a tailspin. So then, relegation in 2016?  :D

Their predicament is looking very similar to ours in the 04/05 season under Souness. Question is do they give Dalglish another season to rectify his mistakes or dump him? Another season of buying mediocrity for silly money, as we did in Souness' 2nd season, and that could really send them into a tailspin. So then, relegation in 2016?  :D

Well it doesnt matter you know the first sign of fan pressure and the bottler will be off in a shot.

His weakness is just his footwork for me, down either side he's strong, it's just people who are tricky and make him turn quickly that he struggles with.

He still seems to overplay it in dangerous areas and gets caught out now and again. Great player though. What might have been.

His weakness is just his footwork for me, down either side he's strong, it's just people who are tricky and make him turn quickly that he struggles with.

He still seems to overplay it in dangerous areas and gets caught out now and again. Great player though. What might have been.

The system they are playing went out with the ark. :lol:

Honestly reckon there's a chance of him going if Everton leapfrog them on Tuesday. Nothing would quite sum up Kenny's reign than spending £100m and, after 27 games, finding themselves below local rivals who don't have a pot to piss in.

Honestly reckon there's a chance of him going if Everton leapfrog them on Tuesday. Nothing would quite sum up Kenny's reign than spending £100m and, after 27 games, finding themselves below local rivals who don't have a pot to piss in.

Once I start THE thread they are as good as done.

Guest BooBoo

Absolutely astonishing that criticism of the buffoon is not tolerated on RAWK. The combination of wasted money, mediocre results and the Suarez shambles would have anyone else on the brink.

The most irritating thing is, despite all the above the buggers still won a trophy. Luckiest club in the world.

Absolutely astonishing that criticism of the buffoon is not tolerated on RAWK. The combination of wasted money, mediocre results and the Suarez shambles would have anyone else on the brink.

The most irritating thing is, despite all the above the buggers still won a trophy. Luckiest club in the world.

Lots of criticism on the Guardian website under the match report and on the radio this mornimg.  They are definitely starting to turn.  However, they need to keep Kenny though so he can drag them down further.

Yup, it's essential they keep Dalglish, is almost a guarantee ticket to mediocrity, I remember hearing about their transfer exploits in the summer and speaking to Liverpool supporters. Most of them were delighted that they were spending big money and just glossed over the actual players they were buying. Same main course next season please, with a side of bottom half and dessert being Luis Suarez leaving the country.

Guest Chubby Jason

Yup, it's essential they keep Dalglish, is almost a guarantee ticket to mediocrity, I remember hearing about their transfer exploits in the summer and speaking to Liverpool supporters. Most of them were delighted that they were spending big money and just glossed over the actual players they were buying. Same main course next season please, with a side of bottom half and dessert being Luis Suarez leaving the country.

eh?

After 27 games of last season they had accumulated just 39 points. That includes all of Hodgson's 'appalling' tenure.

This season they've played 27 and accumulated just 39 points. All played under Dalglish after having spaffed circa £100,000,000 on average s****. The club's not moved forward an inch under the little t*** yet he escapes any criticism whatsoever.

Unbelievable. :lol:

That's a superb stat :lol: will be using that against the bin-dippers on Sunday.

PS: Superb title edit :lol:

Before that Arsenal own goal, Downing was on no league goals and one assist per ten games. That's the same as Christian Poulsen, Woy's most pilloried signing who cost one quarter of the price.

I think Tuesday might be just a little early for him to walk but if he did, the repeat of history would be sweet. Didn't he jack it in the last time after the 4-4 FA Cup game at Goodison?

from a mackem

Your fans were Shite yesterday, yous never sung 1 single song, just to rub salt in the wound, man utd are best away fans I've Sean at SOL in recent years. There showing yous rite up in every deprtment. Hahaha.

MONS red n white army. Ftm!

Sack dagliesh n get big fat geordie Bruce in, (he'll sort the job)

:serious:

Guest Chubby Jason

Good effort Chubby, but it'll have be a 'try harder next time'

I wasn't trying anything, I just didn't understand what you were going on about.