The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I actually agree with 90% of that. If 1st is 1st and 2nd is nowhere, might as well concentrate on preparing for victory instead of trying to nick 5th.

Edit: Teaches me for trying to post on my phone...

Guest neesy111

Kit Sponsorship is mainly to do with the commercial director (though it helps if your doing well on the pitch).

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1034542/liverpool-striker-luis-suarez-open-to-psg-move?cc=5739

Rumours of a switch to Paris Saint Germain for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez are sure to grow after the player told Canal+ he could be open to such a move.

Suarez has endured a stormy 12 months in the Premier League, scoring 10 goals in 32 appearances and being affected by disciplinary problems - the worst of which was an eight-game ban for the use of racially offensive language towards Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.

Last week, PSG indicated they would make a move for the Uruguay international in the summer, though Reds boss Kenny Dalglish insisted there was no chance he would be sold. But now the player has suggested he is willing to move to the big spending Ligue 1 leaders the situation could change.

Diego Lugano, captain of Uruguay and a staunch supporter of Suarez during the racism row, is at PSG and Suarez said he would "love" to play alongside him at club level. That said, Lugano is something of an outcast at PSG and has started only nine Ligue 1 games this season.

Suarez said: "Yes, I could come to Paris, like lots of other clubs. There are lots of big clubs with such a reputation who want to build a strong team and Paris are one of these teams who buy to strengthen their side.

"I would love to play at the same club as him (Lugano)"

Please tell me that banner is going to be hung at the ground tonight.

Even better than

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2088/2378616668_c7853db0d9.jpg

and that takes some doing.

Liverpool is the only club whose shirt has been a news story this season - and that's because the company splashed all over the front of it wanted urgent words with the club because they were worried about their brand being associated with Liverpool's latest PR self-destruction.  Would hardly be trumpeting that as one of my greatest achievements.

Guest Loven11

Kenny Dalglish has promised to take Liverpool back to the 'Glory Days'. Just as soon as he can get the DeLorean up to 88mph.

Last updated: 21st March 2012 

Live: QPR 0 Liverpool 2

74 A jubilant John says: So proud of what our reds have done this season, its so brilliant as we had won the Carling cup and hopefully the fa cup and also the top 4 we could be in. I can see Arsenal dropping out, anyway tonight we are leading and doing well,. hopefully we can keep that up and nick the three points . YNWA!!!!!

0-3 to the reds

:jesuswept: