The Liverpool Thread

Parky

After 27 games of last season they had accumulated just 39 points. That includes all of Hodgson's 'appalling' tenure.

This season they've played 27 and accumulated just 39 points. All played under Dalglish after having spaffed circa £100,000,000 on average shite. The club's not moved forward an inch under the little twat yet he escapes any criticism whatsoever.

Unbelievable. :lol:

After 27 games of last season they had accumulated just 39 points. That includes all of Hodgson's 'appalling' tenure.

This season they've played 27 and accumulated just 39 points. All played under Dalglish after having spaffed circa £100,000,000 on average s****. The club's not moved forward an inch under the little t*** yet he escapes any criticism whatsoever.

:lol:

1st April: Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please beat them. Please.

That would be immense. HBA makes a fool out of Jose, Carroll has a Carroll. Awesome.

Aye, would be absolutely epic if we win.

One sidenote I've got to say though, Enrique hasn't been looking good at all recently - from what I've seen, he's not as good as he was last season. Could it be that Liverpool/Kenny have cursed him?

Parky must get 2 goals if we beat them on Tuesday and overtake them.

Thought you played really well today. Drenthe has been a real force, shuttling around in the midfield with his quick passing.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He's been generally strong up until recently. Done for pace a few times though, surprisingly.

1st April: Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please beat them. Please.

That would be immense. HBA makes a fool out of Jose, Carroll has a Carroll. Awesome.

Aye, would be absolutely epic if we win.

One sidenote I've got to say though, Enrique hasn't been looking good at all recently - from what I've seen, he's not as good as he was last season. Could it be that Liverpool/Kenny have cursed him?

Has been looking a bit jaded. He seemed to have more fun playing for us and doing his little 'winger' impersinations. Probs not allowed to go forward much now.

There's a few times I've seen him on TV where he's been caught out the last couple of months. I think HBA could have him if we use him.

Yeah, what I've found strange though is that players with pace (players Enrique usually gets the better of) are really causing him problems nowadays.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Jose's always been vulnerable to left footers on the right who cut in. Any one who tries to take him on down his left hand side is dead meat. Ben Arfa is exactly what we need against him.

Aye. Didn't like Adam Johnson last year when they put him on the right.

Jose's always been vulnerable to left footers on the right who cut in. Anyone who tries to take him on down his left hand side is dead meat. Ben Arfa is exactly what we need against him.

So, so true :lol:

I honestly used to love watching people try. So satisfying.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Jose's always been vulnerable to left footers on the right who cut in. Anyone who tries to take him on down his left hand side is dead meat. Ben Arfa is exactly what we need against him.

So, so true :lol:

I honestly used to love watching people try. So satisfying.

The way he ate up Obertan :weep: Mismatch.

Still think he's the best left back in the league.

This season they've played 27 and accumulated just 39 points. All played under Dalglish after having spaffed circa £100,000,000 on average shite. The club's not moved forward an inch under the little twat yet he escapes any criticism whatsoever.

That's a superb stat :lol: will be using that against the bin-dippers on Sunday.

PS: Superb title edit :lol:

1 win in the league since they beat us.  :iamatwat:

They are actually starting to turn on Dalglish on RAWK tonight. He might not get next season to complete the destruction at this rate.  :dave: