The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Thought Liverpool were fantastic tonight. They attacked with purpose and speed and caused untold problems. I still detest everything about them, but they're capable of a higher level of football than us for sure.

shite  :D on what do you base that on current with us with a fully fit team or before jan window

Thought Liverpool were fantastic tonight. They attacked with purpose and speed and caused untold problems. I still detest everything about them, but they're capable of a higher level of football than us for sure.

shite  :D on what do you base that on current with us with a fully fit team or before jan window

They play far better football than us.

They just constantly moved the ball around and passed and moved in a way we are not capable of. They did have to get goals obviously, which probably helped them play with freedom.

Over the next few weeks i think we can press on and play as good as them and they will go backwards imho

They just constantly moved the ball around and passed and moved in a way we are not capable of. They did have to get goals obviously, which probably helped them play with freedom.

i hope they stick with rogers and support him just to see where they go with it, you'd imagine playing like that consistently over 2-3 seasons will end up paying off and they'll end up a very good side

on the other hand if he fails to get the results while looking pretty it'll be even better

People are saying to me, 'How come you're out of the Europe league while Rafa's still in, and he's rubbish compared to you." And I say, don't slag him off

People are saying to me, 'How come you're out of the Europe league while Rafa's still in, and he's rubbish compared to you." And I say, don't slag him off

That can't be a blobfish quote, surely?

:lol: Please be real.

That's a play on a classic Brent line :lol:

:lol: :lol: Texas

:lol: Please be real.

That's a play on a classic Brent line :lol:

:lol: Ah yeah, I remember it now.

"I think, even though we lost the tie, the football club and players showed they are part of probably the world's greatest football family, here at Liverpool, with atmosphere and what the players put into the game."

:puke: