The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I hate how they always have to be better than everyone else or to have suffered more.  Apparently, they are now The Entertainers and better at it than we were!!  Why not just enjoy it instead of trying to prove you are better than another team from a different era.

I think I actually want them to win it. :undecided:

I think I'm there as well - from a choice of Man City, Chelsea and these lot it's the least worst option. And you can't deny some of their fooball is just fantastic to watch.

Would be bloody insufferable to see these cunts win it.

Rather them than moneyspunking city or chelsea!

Nah.

Is right. They will be going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on about it.

They might seem appealing right now as they're playing great football, but I guarantee everyone will be sick of their insufferable holier-than-thou fans very soon after a title win. The odious twats will show themselves up for what they really are.

Otherwise, cool, sure, why not.

Crazy to think less than two years ago they finished 13 points and 3 places below us in the league and now they're going to finish the weekend top.

That's real progress.

Crazy to think less than two years ago they finished 13 points and 3 places below us in the league and now they're going to finish the weekend top.

That's real progress.

fucking idiots aren't maximising their advertising space though...we spent 2 years pissing all over them in the free advertising stakes

If they don't win it, its going to be very interesting to see how they will keep this up next season.

Personally, I think everything was problem free for them this season. No major injuries to Suarez or Sturridge, no cup run, no European football and yes they play great football.

But how will Rodgers keep it together next season will show his true managerial skills. Playing Champions league football, any injuries to Suarez, that is if he is still there, or just the pressure of being Champions, if they win it, would really show how good this season actually is for them.

But fair play to them, they have taken full advantage of the circumstances this season.

If they don't win it, its going to be very interesting to see how they will keep this up next season.

Personally, I think everything was problem free for them this season. No major injuries to Suarez or Sturridge, no cup run, no European football and yes they play great football.

But how will Rodgers keep it together next season will show his true managerial skills. Playing Champions league football, any injuries to Suarez, that is if he is still there, or just the pressure of being Champions, if they win it, would really show how good this season actually is for them.

But fair play to them, they have taken full advantage of the circumstances this season.

I would imagine that they will strengthen significantly in the summer, especially if they win the title.

The more goals they score the more I'd rather they won it.  Nice to see a team going out every week blitzing the opposition, playing football the right way with a settled side.

Can't stand Chelsea and don't like Man City much more.  Shame Arsenal fell away but I'd rather Liverpool won it out of the 3 now.