The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Re: Kenny

« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:56:45 PM »

kenny is trying his best.

unfortunately we have had some poor results but i am sure he will bounce back.my only worry now is whether fsg will back him with the same amount they gave him last year.we need at least 80 odd million to get some improvement.

:lol:

Dalglish will be lucky to get another penny. 120m to go backwards, no European football to worry about this season either.

unfortunately we have had some poor results but i am sure he will bounce back.my only worry now is whether fsg will back him with the same amount they gave him last year.we need at least 80 odd million to get some improvement.

Seriously. How many years have they had a manager who's been allowed to spunk a shedload yet every summer they say they need another ~£100m to 'keep up'?

Sounds like the curse of the league cup again, after Birmingham won it last season, they only picked up 3 wins from when they won the cup in February last season, then the season before that the manks only picked up 13 points in their remaining games.....

madness some of their excuses avoiding the fact that kkk is shit

Seriously. How many years have they had a manager who's been allowed to spunk a shedload yet every summer they say they need another £100m to 'keep up'?

Their spending over the last few years against Utd, Chelksi, Spuds, Arsenal, would be fascinating.

For all the stick we give Ashley the one thing we can take solace in is that we will never spunk 30 or 40 mill on mediocrity.

If any of you want a thread which constructively criticises Kenny Dalglish then go ahead and write a suitable opening post.

If you want a thread where you queue up to ask stupid questions or make inane comments about getting banned then tough because that is not about to happen.

What? :lol:

reading the match day thread on there, someone blaming comolli :lol:

nowt to do with kkk, no sir

In fairness, i think both should take blame. Kenny isn't doing very well, but with the money they have spent they could have brought in more quality then they did.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy
Sorry mate but you'll have to do much better than that as an opening post.  The subject is not off limits but it is going to take a better, longer and more considered OP than that one

Pathetic :lol:

Sorry mate but you'll have to do much better than that as an opening post.  The subject is not off limits but it is going to take a better, longer and more considered OP than that one.

Fucking hell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It doesn't matter what actually gets put in the opening post, you know that's what's going to be said every time.

2 wins in 11? For someone who purchased 100 mill worth of talent (Yes we sold Torres, but the fact that he can even spend what he sold is better than what we had under the previous regime is good enough), we are regressing. Sure we won the Carling Cup. But is that just papering over cracks? Now there are people who think Kenny doesn't deserve any criticism at all, but its at this stage of the league he does deserve 'constructive' criticism. His late substitutions, his formations, his buys ..... He has to be accountable.

I know Kenny aint the only one to blame. Lack of passion and quality from the players, Comolli, I cant put my finger on it. Kenny aint the only one to blame, but if Hodgson (or in fact ANY manager in charge of us) was in charge of this club would be slaughtered. Is the fact that Kennys ties with Liverpool FC keeping him in a job still?

Whats gone wrong with us? Usually our second half of the season wed finish strongly after finding our feet, but we just cant seem to get a win. Please ... keep this constructive etc....

Sorry mate but you'll have to do much better than that as an opening post.  The subject is not off limits but it is going to take a better, longer and more considered OP than that one.