The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Howaythetoon

RAWK used to be a decent forum.

Makes you grateful we have this forum tbh which for me is the best fans forum on the web and I'm not saying that because I'm somewhat biased, it really is. A good mix of posters acrross the board, welcome to all fans, even mackems, and good sensible moderating form the mods, admin etc.

Makes you grateful we have this forum tbh which for me is the best fans forum on the web and I'm not saying that because I'm somewhat biased, it really is. A good mix of posters acrross the board, welcome to all fans, even mackems, and good sensible moderating form the mods, admin etc.

Really does.

2 wins in 11? For someone who purchased 100 mill worth of talent (Yes we sold Torres, but the fact that he can even spend what he sold is better than what we had under the previous regime is good enough), we are regressing. Sure we won the Carling Cup. But is that just papering over cracks? Now there are people who think Kenny doesn't deserve any criticism at all, but its at this stage of the league he does deserve 'constructive' criticism. His late substitutions, his formations, his buys ..... He has to be accountable.

I know Kenny aint the only one to blame. Lack of passion and quality from the players, Comolli, I cant put my finger on it. Kenny aint the only one to blame, but if Hodgson (or in fact ANY manager in charge of us) was in charge of this club would be slaughtered. Is the fact that Kennys ties with Liverpool FC keeping him in a job still?

Whats gone wrong with us? Usually our second half of the season wed finish strongly after finding our feet, but we just cant seem to get a win. Please ... keep this constructive etc....

Sorry mate but you'll have to do much better than that as an opening post.  The subject is not off limits but it is going to take a better, longer and more considered OP than that one.

Fucking hell  :lol:

Guest dogbeak

you'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh.

in fact, between this and beating arsenal, sunderland are making even more laughs than usual. i'm finding it all a bit conflicting.

This is the best moderated fans forum I've come across, most are a complete mess with dickheads opening posts left right and centre to get some attention.

On the subject of the King....:lol:

I'm assuming Rawk is one of the biggest football fan forums around, right? How the fuck are they getting away with having a specific thread for match streams? :lol:

EDIT: Taken the link away as I'm scared I'm going to get in shit for linking to streams. :lol:

I'm assuming Rawk is one of the biggest football fan forums around, right? How the f*** are they getting away with having a specific thread for match streams? :lol:

EDIT: Taken the link away as I'm scared I'm going to get in s*** for linking to streams. :lol:

Forum Stats

9,454,572 Posts in 150,023 Topics by 36,698 Members. Latest Member: Jdmcmartin

Latest Post: "Re: Sunderland 1-0 Liver..." ( Today at 05:43:19 PM )

View the most recent posts on the forum.

[More Stats

Guest BooBoo

Nobody will convince me that Charlie Adam is a world away from Ryan Taylor. Both very average PL standard midfielders.

Just taken a deeks at mid-table. Didn't realise just how tight it'd gotten round there. A mere 6 points between 7th and 15th. Would crack the fuck up if Liverpool dropped to 8th courtesy of one of the chasing pack. :lol: :lol:

Just taken a deeks at mid-table. Didn't realise just how tight it'd gotten round there. A mere 6 points between 7th and 15th. Would crack the f*** up if Liverpool dropped to 8th courtesy of one of the chasing pack. :lol: :lol:

Especially if it was Woy