The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Just taken a deeks at mid-table. Didn't realise just how tight it'd gotten round there. A mere 6 points between 7th and 15th. Would crack the f*** up if Liverpool dropped to 8th courtesy of one of the chasing pack. :lol: :lol:

Especially if it was Woy

If they finish behind us and Woy it would be immense.

Sorry mate but you'll have to do much better than that as an opening post.  The subject is not off limits but it is going to take a better, longer and more considered OP than that one

Pathetic :lol:

That is beyond belief :lol:

And I'm sure this will be a divisive comment, but I don't care: I'm a young guy, and, if my health and luck hold up, I'll have many more LFC seasons to watch. And right now, I would rather get 7th-4th with Kenny at the helm than 1st with someone like Mourinho. Three seasons in 7th place might change that, but one certainly won't.

:kermit:

And I'm sure this will be a divisive comment, but I don't care: I'm a young guy, and, if my health and luck hold up, I'll have many more LFC seasons to watch. And right now, I would rather get 7th-4th with Kenny at the helm than 1st with someone like Mourinho. Three seasons in 7th place might change that, but one certainly won't.

:lol: Fuck me. I actually just threw up in my mouth.

What does that all even mean? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Every week that club gives me more reasons to smile.

Never has looking down the loo and seeing a steaming clinker felt sooooooooo good.

They're really slumping now. They've not been great all season but their performances are getting worse and with nowt to play for I can see them sliding further, really wouldn't rule out one of the chasing pack leapfrogging them.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, it'll be Referees, the FA's, UEFA and FIFA's fault, it'll even be the Reapers fault before they contemplate the reason they are doing cack is the Miserable gargoyle they have in charge.

Aye, it'll be Referees, the FA's, UEFA and FIFA's fault, it'll even be the Reapers fault before they contemplate the reason they are doing cack is the Miserable gargoyle they have in charge.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/article.php?id=9969492

Apparently it's the Gods' fault. :lol: Because not a single one of their players can hit a barn door, yet Robin van Persie is one of the best strikers in the world when he stays fit, it's the Gods' fault. :lol: Fucking dicks, they really are.

Guest bimpy474

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/article.php?id=9969492

Apparently it's the Gods' fault. :lol: Because not a single one of their players can hit a barn door, yet Robin van Persie is one of the best strikers in the world when he stays fit, it's the Gods' fault. :lol: Fucking dicks, they really are.

If they continue with the same form, its going to so much fun watching them go mental.........sometimes dreams really do come true :D

They're really slumping now. They've not been great all season but their performances are getting worse and with nowt to play for I can see them sliding further, really wouldn't rule out one of the chasing pack leapfrogging them.

The players are generally very average compared to the PL movers and shakers and there is real lack of vision and creativity in MF. I'm not sure now what his gameplan was, if there was one that is.