The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Any Newcastle fan who wants Everton to win today is mad.

It would be horrible for our Euro chances but it would be funny seeing them lose to Everton. I want everton to lose but we can't rely on favours from other teams, so I'm seeing it as win win, big win if liverpool win, smaller win if they lose. :|

Guest Phil K

So, we're all Liverpool fans for the day.  All clear on that?

Far from clear, or acceptable....but......needs must as the devil drives as they say.

Any Newcastle fan who wants Everton to win today is mad.

Its like being told a medicine that makes you feel ill and vomit and gives you horrific headaches is actually good for you long term !

I can't abide Everton either. Both sets of scousers are....well insert your own abusive comment. Never have I so much wanted BOTH teams to lose.

It would be horrible for our Euro chances but it would be funny seeing them lose to Everton. I want everton to lose but we can't rely on favours from other teams, so I'm seeing it as win win, big win if liverpool win, smaller win if they lose. :|

We're not relying on other teams for favours, it would just make qualification for Europe so much easier and if Liverpool win we could qualify for Europe next weekend.

Fuck wanting Liverpool to win, if Everton do win it'll make our lads even more determined to finish 5th or even 4th, should Liverpool win it'll guarantee us europe so the lads might be tempted to not put a full shift in because we'll get Europa League regardless.

I'd rather we had to finish above 6th, will spur them on more.

f*** wanting Liverpool to win, if Everton do win it'll make our lads even more determined to finish 5th or even 4th, should Liverpool win it'll guarantee us europe so the lads might be tempted to not put a full shift in because we'll get Europa League regardless.

I'd rather we had to finish above 6th, will spur them on more.

Liverpool winning guarantees us nothing, it makes it easier.

So if Pool win 6th gets Europa?

If Everton win they get the spot and 5th gets Europa?

Basically, yes.  Liverpool have already qualified so if they win they can finish above us and we would still qualify.

So if Pool win 6th gets Europa?

If Everton win they get the spot and 5th gets Europa?

Basically, yes.  Liverpool have already qualified so if they win they can finish above us and we would still qualify.

:memelol:

Think of the longer-term. We must now see Liverpool as rivals, and do we really want them to have the boost of two trophies this season?

Nah. Ignominious defeat to local rivals must be their fate.

The sooner we know for a fact that we are definately playing European all the better, will make it much easier for the summer transfer window for both ins and outs.

Think of the longer-term. We must now see Liverpool as rivals, and do we really want them to have the boost of two trophies this season?

No one wants them to win the Final. Just the semi...

They won't win the cup. Absolutely sure of it