The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Liverpool have what.. the 5th highest wage bill? Invariably that's where they end up more or less.

It seems like the minimum for A Liverpool manager is exceeding reasonable expectations. The other clubs have much better squads.

If the new manager can get them into the CL in consecutive seasons he'll have done very well.

The last team to do it, punch above their financial budgets and finish in the CL 2 years running had 2 world class players in their side.

I absolutely love Klopp but once you join Liverpool you go over to the other side. He isn't quite as good as he used to be and this will be a big test cause he'll be dealing with a pack of delusional savages from day one.

I am not sure the main problem is him. The main problem they have is that they sign alot of shite players. They remind me of us. There is a much bigger problem there than the manager. They have no real quality players (possibly Coutinho). The rest aren't that great and that's why they arent challenging for the title.

Welcome uncle Kloppo.,.

One of my only 3 ever human crushes, after Megan and the Russian sweetheart, Yulia. Jurgen, you're next ,but at least looks like I'm getting you.

Кремль Футбол@  Кремль Футбол

Клопп является новый тренер Ливерпуля #лфс #йнвка

Where does Putin fit into these crushes?

Welcome uncle Kloppo.,.

One of my only 3 ever human crushes, after Megan and the Russian sweetheart, Yulia. Jurgen, you're next ,but at least looks like I'm getting you.

Where does Putin fit into these crushes?

Klopp is our Putin

Good looking = YES

great with Media = YES

Passionate about self-interest= YES

A bit of a charismatic nutcase- YES

Jurgen Putin, Vladiimir Klopp !!! my conversaito with the English tinder-matched girl about similarities of LFC and Russia finally coming through. What a time to be alive, gotta message Elle on WhatsApp now !!

I hope Klopp now fails because of this post.

Welcome uncle Kloppo.,.

What happened to Yulia? She join Pussy Riot?

Welcome uncle Kloppo.,.

:anguish:

The only thing more cringeworthy will be when they start calling him "Jurgen" 100% of the time. Because it's the Liverpool family of incest and all.

Really don't know what Liverpool expect. They can't sign the Alexis Sanchez of the worlds, if they could they would be top 4. 5th biggest club in the league finish 5th ish - shocker.

Well exactly. Every Liverpool manager over the last 25 years has struggled to bring them the success that they crave.

What a club like that needs is either an injection of a lot of money or a bit of luck with a player that really lifts the team to another level. They had that bit of luck with Suarez, but lacked the experience to finish the job.

The problem was then that they couldn't replace a player like Suarez like for like. The players that have reached his bracket can't be prized away by a club like Liverpool because they're with even bigger clubs. So they spend the money on a number of players who may be the best that's available to them, but who aren't that much better than the ones they've got, and who can't do for them what Suarez did.

Welcome uncle Kloppo.,.

Liverpool fans are all so fucking weird.

Welcome uncle Kloppo.,.

Liverpool fans are all so fucking weird.

Like lovesick teenagers, can't be reasoned with whether things are going well or badly.

Really don't know what Liverpool expect. They can't sign the Alexis Sanchez of the worlds, if they could they would be top 4. 5th biggest club in the league finish 5th ish - shocker.

Well exactly. Every Liverpool manager over the last 25 years has struggled to bring them the success that they crave.

What a club like that needs is either an injection of a lot of money or a bit of luck with a player that really lifts the team to another level. They had that bit of luck with Suarez, but lacked the experience to finish the job.

The problem was then that they couldn't replace a player like Suarez like for like. The players that have reached his bracket can't be prized away by a club like Liverpool because they're with even bigger clubs. So they spend the money on a number of players who may be the best that's available to them, but who aren't that much better than the ones they've got, and who can't do for them what Suarez did.

Would've thought we would have learned not to tell fans of other clubs what they should expect.

Would've thought we would have learned not to tell fans of other clubs what they should expect.

That's where football is at these days. Every other team not of the top 3/4 reckons each other team should know their place. Shit, shit times.

Guest chicken little

Liverpool have what.. the 5th highest wage bill? Invariably that's where they end up more or less.

words have meanings

But the MINIMUM for the role seems to be, regularly finishing above at least 1 team that spends more money than them on wages. It's not realistic unless they have a brilliant manager or a world class player or two. Their welcome to chase that but I can't hear that they've under achieved. they haven't.

Same with Arsenal. Although with their continuity, you would expect in a decade, a peak Arsenal side might've challenged better for the league a few times.

Every club should be able to aspire. But I can't hear they've under achieved.

Guest firetotheworks

Welcome uncle Kloppo.,.

You've made me whitey like 3 times in 2 days.