Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Lamps was a very slow starter last season, he didn't start to rack up really crazy points until the last third of the season.

Unrelated but does La Liga have such a fantasy league?

There are a few, not as good and usually not free (usually they're a free to register and then they charge you for transfers).

The yahoosports one is entirely free, but haven't played it in a few years:

http://us.superliga.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

Really haven't found any FF game that beats the official PL one in simplicity and cleanliness.

Any news on Frank Lampard being back fit?

This remains the best source for injury news that I've found: http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

They update several times a week, usually get it right and I love not having to sift through shite and speculation on other teams' fora (my shite-sifting time is spent on here, thanks). 

Lamps was a very slow starter last season, he didn't start to rack up really crazy points until the last third of the season.

Unrelated but does La Liga have such a fantasy league?

There are a few, not as good and usually not free (usually they're a free to register and then they charge you for transfers).

The yahoosports one is entirely free, but haven't played it in a few years:

http://us.superliga.fantasysports.yahoo.com/football

Really haven't found any FF game that beats the official PL one in simplicity and cleanliness.

The Daily Telegraph one is pretty good, although not free. I've been trying to get my mates to move to the official PL one for years, but they won't.

Me and my brother were neck and neck before Chelsea'a match. My 3 (Terry, Lampard and Anelka) didn't play and his 3 were Drogba, Malouda and Cole. He's now about 40 points ahead and i'll never catch up!

Exactly the same here, I was actually ahead with 10 points more or lesss. Now he's around 35 points ahead of me.

I'm doing so f***ing s*** I've almost lost interest. 100th i am in this league, bottom of the one I've set up amongst mates. FFS!

That's the spirit, more people do this please.

I'm doing so fucking shit I've almost lost interest. 100th i am in this league, bottom of the one I've set up amongst mates. FFS!

I'm 118th  O0

Been a bit unlucky with subs n' stuff but the season is still young! :)

Cant decide who to pick as my captain this week. Bale, Milner, Tevez, Anelka, Carroll or HBA  :dontknow: