The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Would be nice to see Barca destroy a team one more time this year, but can't see it as Pep won't want anyone to do anything rash, and will probably rest a few. Depor still in trouble at the bottom too, particularly with Getafe Team Dubai and Zaragoza having winnable home games tonight.

Liverpool fans having a go at AC.

Saying what?

Rubbish, not good enough, we just play the long ball when he plays, not worth £35 million.

:lol: Excellent.

Liverpool fans having a go at AC.

Saying what?

Rubbish, not good enough, we just play the long ball when he plays, not worth £35 million.

:lol: Excellent.

:lol: This guy.

Would be nice to see Barca destroy a team one more time this year, but can't see it as Pep won't want anyone to do anything rash, and will probably rest a few. Depor still in trouble at the bottom too, particularly with Getafe Team Dubai and Zaragoza having winnable home games tonight.

Just wait till the champions league final.

Just wait till the champions league final.

I'm certainly hopeful of Barca schooling Man Utd again, but really I think it'll be very close (at least goals wise, of course Barca will see around 60-65% or upwards of the ball).

Aw, I like Avram. He's a good guy I think.

Too likeable a bloke to be associated with that shower of shite club. But Ihe's not actually that good a manager that I thought he was at Chelsea, and it doesn't surprise me to see him relegate another club, even if the first one was the epitome of uphill battles.

Aw, I like Avram. He's a good guy I think.

Too likeable a bloke to be associated with that shower of shite club. But Ihe's not actually that good a manager that I thought he was at Chelsea, and it doesn't surprise me to see him relegate another club, even if the first one was the epitome of uphill battles.

Can't imagine he's that inspiring like, seems to be an expert in failing gracefully. If he was in charge of my club I would be worried about how he would motivate the players.

Guest palnese

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll8xs2CPQQ1qdlks9o1_500.jpg

What the hell drives a bloke to do that :lol:

Alcohol