Harry Redknapp

Tooj

has it been announced whether there was a spilt in the jury ?

It was announced the verdict was unanimous, the judge wouldn't accept a majority verdict.

i dont get how that works, what if one person was to say, "i'm just not agreeing with you"

Guest bimpy474

Except it's probably actionable for defamation now he's been found innocent.

Couldn't give a feck, but just a minor point, he wasn't found innocent it was that the case wasn't proven, slight difference but an important one ;)

Sue me Arry you feckin bent cnut, i plead divvy just like you, you melted faced spaswacker.

Except it's probably actionable for defamation now he's been found innocent.

Couldn't give a feck, but just a monor point, he wasn't found innocent it was that the case wasn't proven, slight difference but an important one ;)

Sue me Arry you feckin bent cnut, i plead divvy just like you, you melted faced spaswacker.

:lol: :lol:

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Ohhhhh there's going to be all kinds of expletives directed Slack Harry's way on Saturday evening.

You're supposed to be in jail etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

How much skin is on your face etc etc etc etc etc etc

and the tune of Psycho Killer

"Slack faced daft c.unt, run run run awaaaaaayyyyyy, awaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Ohhhhh there's going to be all kinds of expletives directed Slack Harry's way on Saturday evening.

You're supposed to be in jail etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

How much skin is on your face etc etc etc etc etc etc

and the tune of Psycho Killer

"Slack faced daft c.unt, run run run awaaaaaayyyyyy, awaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

:lol:

Redknapp just had a bit of a dig at Pardew on SSN there.  Something along the lines of "A few managers ruled themselves out last week when they hadn't even been ruled in".  Got some laughs from his pals.

What a dickhead. :lol:

Him taking the England job is win/win in my book. We either do well or he'll be slaughtered by all his mates in Fleet Street (sic) which will be fun to watch.

The point my Dad's making (he talks a considerable amount of shite but I agree with him on this) is that it's surely unfeasible to think a few journos aren't going to dig deep to get some shit on Redknapp. That position as manager of the national team is prime for some big digging and I'd be shocked if something quite big doesn't come to light.

Redknapp just had a bit of a dig at Pardew on SSN there.  Something along the lines of "A few managers ruled themselves out last week when they hadn't even been ruled in".  Got some laughs from his pals.

What an arrogant, smug cunt.

He'll get whats coming to him eventually.

A bit of unfair of Redknapp as I am sure Pardew will have been asked the question directly by the journalists as Redknapp would know himself.  Whatever answer Pardew gave would be perceived as a negative.