Harry Redknapp

Tooj

Our may run in is tough and that will end any CL talk, but in April we've got a good chance to put pressure on the teams really in for a CL spot, you never know they may crumble.

Arsenal have hit form at the right time, we need Chelsea to focus on cups and the spuds to bottle it big time. Don't think the latter will happen though their form isn't great. Love it hoes he's trying to bring us on to the radar at a crucial moment, fuking bastard.  :lol:

Touché. :lol:

:lol:

Howay man, he's allowed to talk about us challenging. Tapping up players is one thing, talking about us challenging for 4th is another. It would be pretty boring if he was asked

'So Harry, what about Newcastles late surge for 4th'

'I'm not telling you'

Champions League talk is a bit far fetched for me to be honest. It's amazing that we are even being mentioned in the same sentence as the CL (must fuck the mackems off something rotten :lol:) but does anyone seriously think it is/was achievable ?

Champions League talk is a bit far fetched for me to be honest. It's amazing that we are even being mentioned in the same sentence as the CL (must fuck the mackems off something rotten :lol:) but does any seriously think it is/was achievable ?

If the season ended on 1st may aye.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

His mind tricks are failing.

http://thelaikanist.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/emperor-palpatine.jpg

I see the resemblance!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Loving that we're making the Spurs' fans sweat a bit. Fucking cunts.

Nah, their fans are alreet... based this opinion on Leffe, like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Only Spurs fans I've not really understood were King Dawson and the Spurs FM Researcher. All the others seem reasonable.