Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

If this is true it solves the "who do I get on the back of my shirt this year?" conundrum, which is evidently the most important issue at hand.

it's him, enrique, campbell or enrique for me, the decisions....

have you thought about enrique?

doh, was meant routledge

If this is true it solves the "who do I get on the back of my shirt this year?" conundrum, which is evidently the most important issue at hand.

it's him, enrique, campbell or enrique for me, the decisions....

have you thought about enrique?

doh, was meant routledge

:)

How can he be here Tuesday or Wednesday if he is playing for France?

Despite my reservations about this player loan is best if it happens.

Although it won't be with a view to a permanent, as anyone can get him for £3m next season.

I love how people progress as the story does :lol:

Those that were optimistic go through the roof and go mental.

Those that said 'oh he'll never come here' change to 'well i'll believe it when I see it. Let's not look stupid here...'

:laugh:

Those that said 'oh he'll never come here' change to 'well i'll believe it when I see it. Let's not look stupid here...'

So true :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm really confused as to why he wants to play for us so badly, I know people have said its the lure of the Premiership, but he's turned down way better teams to get here - reportedly. He doesn't have a large family that wish to claim benefits does he?  :harry:

I'm really confused as to why he wants to play for us so badly, I know people have said its the lure of the Premiership, but he's turned down way better teams to get here - reportedly.

has he turned down better prem teams ?

So true :lol:

It's mainly so if it falls through, they'll race straight to this thread and go "I TOLD YOU SO! HAHAHAHAHAH HE'S NOT SIGNING FOR US! I WAS RIGHT, WE'RE GOING DOWN!!" ;)

I'm really confused as to why he wants to play for us so badly, I know people have said its the lure of the Premiership, but he's turned down way better teams to get here - reportedly.

Hughtons negotiation skills are better than KK's man!!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

has he turned down better prem teams ?

Just in general the other teams he's been linked with all far better then the Toon, although not in England.

Forgive me for getting excited at this but:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :celb: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :fwap:

:fwap: :celb: :coolsmiley: :cheesy: :cheesy: :promotion: :booboo: :booboo: :jonas: :Jonny2J: :bounce: :indi:

yeahahhhhhhh

:hello2: :hello2: :wav: :occasion14: :occasion14: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :dowiespin: :dowiespin: :omg: :omg: :promotion: :promotion:

http://www.tehdriven.com/forum/images/smilies/spooge.gif

So if what we're led to believe is true, a current French international would rather join us than Hoffenhiem, Benfica or Rubin Kazan.

Alright two of those are not traditionally 'big' clubs, but all have done far, far better than we have in recent times. Even if he just plans to use us as a stepping stone then it's pretty positive news that we're an attractive option for such a player.

What's pleasing is that it seems he has chosen to join us above other teams (probably because we are an english club) and this, above all else, is the reason why we will sign him.

I hope he can be in the starting 11 for our first home game, as Hughton won't throw him in at OT ahead of other players and he's right not to.