Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sorry, don't know where (in what thread) to put in but in a few minutes there will be on canal + sport, a report on the Frenchies of Newcastle.

Cool, make sure to let us know the important parts.

Only if i want to... (you didn't say PLEASE !)

I'll only let Sifu know what they said, the only who deserves it.

S'il vous plait?

Sorry, don't know where (in what thread) to put in but in a few minutes there will be on canal + sport, a report on the Frenchies of Newcastle.

O0

Compared to Tuesday he wasn't that great, the Championship's clearly his level.  In all seriousness, despite him not being as good he was still very much involved in a few of our attacks when he came on.  Touching wood on his fitness he's the one player we have that offers something different, Tuesday had me drooling at times considering it was his first game back.

Guest mimifrench

S'il vous plait?

Voilà !

You see it is not complicated  :)

Compared to Tuesday he wasn't that great, the Championship's clearly his level.  In all seriousness, despite him not being as good he was still very much involved in a few of our attacks when he came on.  Touching wood on his fitness he's the one player we have that offers something different, Tuesday had me drooling at times considering it was his first game back.

If he can keep his fitness and performances to a high level, I'll be touching wood.

I don't think we should make too much of his contribution, positive/negative, considering the circumstances, it was like an exhibition game after they got their man sent off. Felt more like, get on the pitch and receive a great reception and let us get it overwith (sp?) and then move on. Im pretty sure that he could have looked sharper and more direct with his play if neccessary. A few of the moves he did were pretty slow for being him, and i don't think this was about him being very unfit or anything like that. Obviously not razor sharp yet but i feel it has much to do with the above.

Guest mimifrench

So, to sum it up (and please excuse for my english) :

They have been asked why they went to Newcastle, a town with 14°in september lol

Showed the incredible reception for HBA, even Cabaye said it was very nice for him ! (really class it was, i thought)

All the Frenchies said that your town was good : Cabaye particularly explained that when you're in the air, in the plane, you can see the stadium (St james park) and all the things around, he loved it.

HBA was signing autographs in his (lush) car, smiling always  :aww:

Then Obertan and another player noticed the fervour around your club, he even compared it to Marseille.

Cabaye underlined the fact that your coach played a important role in all the signings because he told them that he had a certain philosophy of football (not kick and run lol like Cabaye said but more a style of play in feet).

Obertan said that all the Frenchies can bring to the club something special, they all have a "card to play".

Then, they showed some NUFC fans that said French players have the reputation to be creative and that is what the club needs.

Finally, Marveaux said that you have a solid defense and that you have an enormous margin of progression in terms of offensive play (?)

And i just see that Ben arfa almost made an assist when he came on, didn't see who missed it though.

HBA seemed quite unhappy at the end of the game, probably because he didn't score  :aww:  but the goals will came, don't worry.

That is all, and don't laugh at me for the English please, it is almost 12am and i'm tired...

They have been asked why they went to Newcastle, a town with 14°in september lol

Showed the incredible reception for HBA, even Cabaye said it was very nice for him ! (really class it was, i thought)

All the Frenchies said that your town was good : Cabaye particularly explained that when you're in the air, in the plane, you can see the stadium (St james park) and all the things around, he loved it.

Then Obertan and another player noticed the fervour around your club, he even compared it to Marseille.

Cabaye underlined the fact that your coach played a important role in all the signings because he told them that he had a certain philosophy of football (not kick and run lol like Cabaye said but more a style of play in feet).

Obertan said that all the Frenchies can bring to the club something special, they all have a "card to play".

Then, they showed some NUFC fans that said French players have the reputation to be creative and that is what the club needs.

Finally, Marveaux said that you have a solid defense and that you have an enormous margin of progression in terms of offensive play (?)

And i just see that Ben arfa almost made an assist when he came on, didn't see who missed it though.

HBA seemed quite unhappy at the end of the game, probably because he didn't score  :aww:  but the goals will came, don't worry.

That is all, and don't laugh at me for the English please, it is almost 12am and i'm tired...

Thanks for that :thup:

there will be a lot of lads on here who saw gazza play for newcastle.  i know they have completely different builds, but what struck me yesterday is how similar the way ben arfa holds himself with the ball at his feet is to the way gazza did at that age.  up on his toes, weight forward, bristling with nervous energy, ready to burst forward but giving no signal of whether he's gonna go left or right until he makes the move.  exciting to watch in the flesh. 

gazza got the winner my first time at st james, against wimbledon (85 or 86, sept for deffo), on the run from outside the box.  if ben arfa hits a few of those, he could be the best we have had since then, and that includes a few cracking players

Cabaye particularly explained that when you're in the air, in the plane, you can see the stadium

Was even nicer when it looked like this instead of covered in shit.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6751/st20james20park2072.jpg

Where is that interview from?  All sounds very promising! 

Would like him to learn English TBH.  I know everyone is different, learns at different rates, more interested than others etc.  But Marveaux's English is superb and although I've not heard it yet Cabaye has gone from not speaking a word of the queens in July/August time, to doing a full English interview in the middle of September  O0

Lush? Class?

http://www.motivationalz.com/pictures/skeptical_hippo.jpg

Lush? Class?

http://www.motivationalz.com/pictures/skeptical_hippo.jpg

:lol: Found that amusing, too.