Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

How the fuck did we get this lad again?

Llambias and Hughton presumably.

or

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jun2009/0/4/alan-carr-pic-dm-490884044.jpg

maybe his dad?

"oh yes Dad he can play with my balls any day of the week"

Was thinking about this earlier but; How well do we want him to do?

Obviously if he does well he could have his head turned when/if the big guns come in for him and try and manufacture a move somewhere else like he did to get to us.  On the same side of that coin, if he does well it would generally mean that we were doing well. 

Obviously if he does well he could have his head turned when/if the big guns come in for him and try and manufacture a move somewhere else like he did to get to us.  On the same side of that coin, if he does well it would generally mean that we were doing well. 

We want him to do absolutely brilliantly & keep us up.  Everything that comes with that we can worry about later.

We want him to do absolutely brilliantly & keep us up.  Everything that comes with that we can worry about later.

:thup:

Ludicrous to worry about him doing too well.

That's pretty much the way that I feel but thought it might stir up some debate.

Probs the best full-debut goal i've ever seen for us. Really struggling to think of another. Big Dunc got a couple on his debut but i think they were both just good headers.

It's daft when you think about it, but it's something i've said for the last year or so now. Carroll and Nolan are so-so (the former having improved), but we've lacked someone in the squad who will knock the ball out of their feet and fucking lash it. Someone who'll actually kick the ball as hard as they can. Obviously, that was the far end of the 'lashing it' spectrum but fuck. Martins had a couple of belters but that goal just reminded me of Robert in every sense. Jink, bob, touch, bang.

Fucking brilliant goal, so pleased.

Probs the best full-debut goal i've ever seen for us. Really struggling to think of another. Big Dunc got a couple on his debut but i think they were both just good headers.

It's daft when you think about it, but it's something i've said for the last year or so now. Carroll and Nolan are so-so (the former having improved), but we've lacked someone in the squad who will knock the ball out of their feet and f***ing lash it. Someone who'll actually kick the ball as hard as they can. Obviously, that was the far end of the 'lashing it' spectrum but f***. Martins had a couple of belters but that goal just reminded me of Robert in every sense. Jink, bob, touch, bang.

f***ing brilliant goal, so pleased.

andy hunts overhead kick but i'm not 100% it was his debut.

It's daft when you think about it, but it's something i've said for the last year or so now. Carroll and Nolan are so-so (the former having improved), but we've lacked someone in the squad who will knock the ball out of their feet and f***ing lash it. Someone who'll actually kick the ball as hard as they can. Obviously, that was the far end of the 'lashing it' spectrum but f***. Martins had a couple of belters but that goal just reminded me of Robert in every sense. Jink, bob, touch, bang.

Yorkie possibly wasn't born.

do you mean that as in time or he  came into being via another method ?

what about laurent robert v man utd?

Not even close to being his debut.

wasn't his debut.