Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Happy days! :(

But on the plus side, once he comes back he actually will be like a new signing :frantic:

Are we allowed to sign the same player 3 times in a year?

We'll be granted special dispensation in this case.

Doesn't even feel like he plays for us anymore it's been so long. :-[

I will be beyond happy if he ever gets a good run of games for us.

This is the truth. Starting to get those bad Michael Owen vibes now. (The "always injured" Owen, not the "what a complete piece of cuntish shit" Owen)

Can't really complain about injuries yet, as we knew he was injured when we bought him. A little knock like that happends all the time. And more so often with players who loves the ball in their feets.

If we in a year still see him with less then 10 appearences there is a reason for concern. Allthough I will give him some time to recover and get things going for him during the fall. But in december I really expect him to be at his best.

I'm trying to convince a French girl to support Newcastle, but she read about Ben Arfa in some prozzie story with Benzema and has decided to support Arsenal.

Help me out

this was as a result of a hard tackle right?

no specific cause for concern if so imo

Bad more than hard.

same then, he looks the type who invites players in to dive at him close in order to skip away into the space - he's going to get knocks....thing is he needs protecting from the refs tbh as so far things aren't exactly "benefitting the attacker" are they?

I'm trying to convince a French girl to support Newcastle, but she read about Ben Arfa in some prozzie story with Benzema and has decided to support Arsenal.

Help me out

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/sundaysun/jun2011/6/6/yohan-cabaye-880033883.jpg

Guest icemanblue

Might be back in Newcastle now, like. Mate at work said he saw him walking around near the training ground yesterday afternoon.

Guest benarfaNUFC

Help me out

Not prozzie for ben arfa , he was friend child with the procurer .It's true for benzema :lol:

Help me out

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/sundaysun/jun2011/6/6/yohan-cabaye-880033883.jpg

:snod: