Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Guest Loven11

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs468.ash2/74102_464953098176_509078176_5642941_3021856_n.jpg

Fuckin Class  :lol:

Anyone seen a site that'll do his name on an Ivory Coast shirt? I fancy one of the away ones from the world cup.

Here don't seem to have them customisable and the pre-done ones are either Toure bros, Kalou or Drogba.

Anyone seen a site that'll do his name on an Ivory Coast shirt? I fancy one of the away ones from the world cup.

Here don't seem to have them customisable and the pre-done ones are either Toure bros, Kalou or Drogba.

The snide sites will do them with customised names.

Is Bernard regularly involved with the club or was it a one-off?

Surely he's still only about 30? I'm not saying i want him back on the playing staff but he could be playing somewhere?

I thought injuries ended his career? Hence why he didn't get a game when re-signed for us a few years back.

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/10-11-ivory-coast-away-shirt.html

The home shirt is on offer at £29.99.

Perfect, thank you.

The African unity shirt is on offer too... it's disgusting but the thought it good!

The snide sites will do them with customised names.

yep, one of them, bornprosper i think, has the current puma newcastle one on there too...

Gervinho yes please :) Can play as striker and winger.

Probably pricey though, but a great investment! It's not

like we "loose" money by signing players.

But of course we have to have the money also!