Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

I'm glad that it wasn't only me who was pissed off at that comment. My only hope is that Kinnear does see him out of the door and isn't interested in the job and tries to replace Pardew with whoever is the best that we can get, rather than who is out of work and sitting by a phone.

I'm glad that it wasn't only me who was p*ssed off at that comment. My only hope is that Kinnear does see him out of the door and isn't interested in the job and tries to replace Pardew with whoever is the best that we can get, rather than who is out of work and sitting by a phone.

Kinnear will take the job when Pardew gets sacked 10 games into the season when we've only got 7 points, Ashley won't sack his friend and we'll go down after all our players hand in transfer requests in the winter window. Anything better than that will beat my expectations :p

“If he’d had another year like he did when we finished fifth, he probably would be gone.

“So who knows, that might work in our favour this year given the fact he’s still here.”

What a pathetically small-time attitude.

:thup:

“If he’d had another year like he did when we finished fifth, he probably would be gone.

“So who knows, that might work in our favour this year given the fact he’s still here.”

Pardew ffs? Has to be.  :lol:

You can argue about him, form/injuries/style of play etc, but not one NUFC fan can defend comments like that. How pathetic, man.

It's not like it's the first time either, Pardew does the same thing every transfer window. He's probably on a percentage bonus for every transfer fee we rake in.

You can argue about him, form/injuries/style of play etc, but not one NUFC fan can defend comments like that. How pathetic, man.

Wouldn't be too sure about that.

Lets hope all our players are cr*p next season so we still have them in 14/15.

Baffling from Pardew. I'd rather he had a brilliant season last year and just run the risk of clubs being interested in signing him. If more players had had a good year, maybe we'd be in a better position to keep them even if others wanted them.

Baffling from Pardew. I'd rather he had a brilliant season last year and just run the risk of clubs being interested in signing him. If more players had had a good year, maybe we'd be in a better position to keep them even if others wanted them.

Spot on.

Spot on.

Howay man, Pardew isn't literally saying he's glad Tiote had a bad season. He's just saying that him still being here is a positive that can be drawn from it.

I know he's an idiot a lot of the time, but come on, the manager being pleased his players are playing badly FFS.

Wouldn't be too sure about that.

:lol:

Shocking stuff.

Essentially saying any of our players that have a decent year will be off to bigger and better. Thanks Al. Might as well not fucking bother then.

On that note, glad Cabaye was shit last year, HBA injured half the time and Cisse missing mammals arses with banjo's.

Fucking hell, what's the point?

It's like that Simpsons election campaign advert from Sideshow Bob about Mayor Quimby:

"Alan Pardew supports selling your best players".

"Alan Pardew doesn't even want your club to quality for Europe."

"Can you trust a man who has had an affair with his own player's wife?".

"Vote JFK for Manager."

• 2 weeks later...

Staggering how many of our moves break down when he gets the ball either through poor decisions or horrendous technique.

How has the player of a couple of seasons ago become this? Even in a bloody pre-season game.